Chapter Seven- Sorries and Promises

It's been a couple of hours working in this steaming hot weather. You have been sweating head to toe and it was NOT fun. You would notice Armin giving you side glances, but that's it.

You didn't realize it, but you had a frown on your face. The only way you knew is because Jean came up to you said, "hey, are you okay? There's like a big frown on your face." You faked a smile and said, "yeah, it's just my...uh...resting face," while trying to slowing walk away backwards. You didn't see where you were going and bumped into someone causeing them to fall down and you fall on top of them.

You looked at the face of the person and low and behold, it was Armin. 'Of freaking course' you said mentally face palming yourself. You both stayed like that for a couple seconds until you hear someone fake coughing. it was Eren. "Get back to work lovebirds. No one want to see...that."

You and Armin, embarssed, got up and you ran away from him, not looking back. You didn't want to deal with him anymore.

~Armin's POV~

All he could do was stare. He was speechless. It wasn't a big deal, but he couldn't get the thought of her out of his head.

"Uh...Earth to Armin," said Eren, waving his hand back and forth infornt of his face. Armin finally went out of his trance and walked away.

'That was weird...' Eren thought. He just shrugged and walked it off.

~That night~

You couldn't sleep that night, so you decided to walk around outside to clear your head. You found a bench and decided to sit down.

The stars are so beautiful

While distracted by the stars you didn't realize someone was behind you. "What are you doing up so late?" You jumped and looked behind you to see Armin. You sighed and looked back at the stars.

"It's none of your concern, Armin," you said in a rude tone. You were mad at him still and wanted an explanation. He begins to sit by you and look up at the stars.

"The stars are pretty, aren't they?"
He said, to which you just hummed. There was an awkward silence between you two before he spoke. "Look, I want to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for avoiding you for a couple days. Believe me when I say it wasn't your fault, it was mine. Thoughts have been surrounding my brain and I can't stop thinking of them." He said and paused.

"What thoughts?" You said wanting to listen to the whole story.

"If I say these thoughts, I don't want it to ruin our friendship. You mean a lot to me and it would hurt to see..." You shushed him. "Nothing you say will ruin the way I feel about you." You said with a smile.

"Ok...here it goes," "Y/N, I like you, I like you a lot. Ever since you moved in with me, there was just something about you that made my heart beat like crazy. I have never felt this way before so it was scary, I was confused. But, I'm not confused anymore. I wanted to stop these feelings because I knew you wouldn't like me back, so I tried avoiding you, and I am so sorry about that. I should of told you but I was scared. I am really sorry Y/N."

You let him finish what he was saying. He started to tear up which caused you to start tearing up.
"Idiot...I never said I didn't like you, what made you assume that.
I like you too Armin. I have for a while, I just wish you didn't avoid me. I missed talking to you and laughing with you." You started to hug him, and he hugged you back.

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't say sorry anymore, it's okay"

"I promise you I will never avoid you again!" He said looking up at you.

You guys looked at each other and smiled. You began to lean closer and closer. You were about to close the gap between each other when you hear, "Who's out there! Go back to sleep" That was Captain Levi. You both ran away to your cabin and lied down.

You began to smile and drift off to sleep.

<3
I'm back😝😝schools kicking my ass rn i'm sorry 😭