Chapter Six- Working 9-5

I'm so sorry the last chapter was really bad but imma try and improve 😭
---------------------------------------------------

Sweat. That's all you could feel running down your face and on the palms of your hands as you worked your ass off. It has been about a week since you all started and everyday, you get to the cabin feeling all types of sore.

Sometimes, you couldn't feel the soreness because of what's been going on in your mind. Armin. Armin. Armin. That's all you could think of. You didn't understand why you guys weren't talking that much. You thought you guys were pretty acquainted with each other, but maybe not. While doing your work, you would catch Armin look at you, but then looked away. ' What's going on with him' you thought.

Right now, you just wanna focus on your work so you can hurry up and get it done because in all honesty, Armin looking at her was distracting.

~A few hours later~

Everyone was finally done for the day. Finally, sweet air conditioning. You wanted to take a shower so you got your things and headed straight there. There weren't any bathrooms in the cabins you guys were staying in, so you started walking to the bathhouse. You weren't watching where you were going and you bumped into someone. That someone was Armin.

"Oh...umm...Sorry!" He said as he ran away from the scene.

'Well, that was...weird.' You thought as you see the blonde haired boy run away. While he was running away, he tripped on his own feet and fell face on the floor. Trying to compose your laughter, you run to him.

"Oh my God, are you okay?" You said, kind of concerned. You lifts his head off the ground and looks down, embarresed. "Yeah, I'm fine," he said, trying to get up and run away as fast as he could, but you were faster. You grabbed on to his wrist, face full of concern and a hint of sadness. "Hey, this might be a stretch, but why are you avoiding me. Did I do something wrong?" "No, no you did nothing wrong, it's just...nothing nevermind Y/N." He said trying to walk away again. "No Armin, you are not walking away from me again. Now, tell me whats wrong or I'm going to think I did something. I don't like when you ignore me, it hurts." You said, tearing up a little. Armin is trying to form words, but nothing comes out. "Y/N, just know it's not your fault, I'm sorry." He says, walking away. 

This time, you let him go. Tears started steaming down your face. You didn't like seeing Armin like this. You thought you two were getting closer, but you guessed you were wrong. You stared at his back while he was walking away. Then, you turned around, picked up your towel and extra clothes from the floor, and walked to the bathroom to take a shower, letting all your emotions out.

~Armin's POV~

'Damnit, Damnit, Damnit. Why did I do that?' He thought, hitting his head. He shouldn't have said what he said to her. He should of told her why. He should of told her it was because...Nevermind. He can't even think about it anymore with facepalming himself. He's going to have a red spot on his forehead if he keeps doing that.

'I'll explain to her tommorrow, I have to.' He said, mentally preparing himself for situations that might ot might not happen.

~The next day~

You woke up with a migrane. Great. You pulled yourself out of bed and walked to the kitchen, which was legit 7 steps away from your bed. You see Mikasa drinking some water and sitting down. "Goodmorning." You say to her with a halfed ass smile. You had no energy today, and Mikasa could notice. "...water?" She asked, already making me a cup. She handed it to me. "Thanks," you say as you drink the whole glass in 5 seconds.

You walked to your bed and picked out your clothes from the dresser. You started to change when you felt a sharp pain in your head. This migraine won't go away, and you blame Armin for it. For making you cry. For leaving you alone like that. You weren't ready to face him, and neither way he ready to face you.

You both walked outside after getting ready. It was very hot outside. You saw Armin look at you and look away. 'This is going to be a very long day.' you thought, sighing.

I'm so sorry this took so long :( I've been busy with school and working. I will try and upload more frequently!!!! Hope you all have a great day:)