Epilogue

Ok tell me why it took me 5 try's to spell epilogue wtf 😭

anyways....here's an epilogue:)))

just so you know i'm gonna ignore everything Eren did lol, so it's not depressing( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

----------------------------------------------

~2 Years later~

You woke up, the sun beaming in your eyes. You forced yourself to get out of bed.

You have been feeling sick the past couple of days. Nauseous, tiredness, throwing up, etc.

You noticed Armin still asleep, so you got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom, trying your hardest not to wake up sleeping beauty.

"Ughhh, why the hell do I feel so sick." You said in the mirror, feeling nauseous. You heard Armin stir out of bed.

"Sorry babe, did I wake you up?" You asked concerned. He looked at you with his eye squinted and nodded no. His hair was all over the place. 'cute' you thought.

You have been living with Armin for the past two years, and yet you still can't get enough of him.

"Feeling sick again?" He asked in his morning voice.

"Yeah, I really don't know wh-" Then it hit you.

'No, no way it can be. I mean maybe it could cause we...nah nah nah.'

"You okay, do you want me to get you some medicine, some water?"

"No! I mean nah I'm good fam." You said trying to act cool. He raised his eyebrow, but shrugged it off and went to make you two breakfast.

~1 Hour later~

You decided to go to the store to get...something.

"Hey Armin, I'll be right back." You said putting your shoes on.

"Are you sure you're okay to go out? Do you want me to go instead. Just tell me what you want and I'll-"

"No, it's alright. I just need to get...fresh air. Yeah. Totally. I feel like it would make me feel better."

"Umm..okay, just if you're feeling bad come straight come okay?" He said with a worried look on his face.

"Yeah I will, don't worry." You gave him a kiss goodbye and walk to the store.

You didn't want tell Armin what you're getting because what if it was false? You didn't wanna give him false hope or even worse, what if he didn't want one.

Your mind was going 100 miles per hour until you bumped into someone.

"Oh Mikasa, hey girl." You said.

"Hey Y/N" She said in a monotone voice. Then she looked and what was him your hands, causing her eyes to widen a little.

You quickly tried to put it behind your back, but sighed because it was too late.

"Okay don't tell anyone, it's just a suspicion I have, unless it comes back positive, I don't want anyone to know. PLEASE PLEASEEE don't say anything, even to your boyfriend or what ever he is."

She blushed a little and let out a small laugh. "He's...not my boyfriend. But don't worry you can trust me. I won't say anything. But I want to be the first one to know. Besides well, Armin of course."

You smiled. You trusted her the most out of everyone in the friend group. You gave her a small hug and waved goodbye to her. You purchased what you needed, and some food so he doesn't get suspicious, and started to head back home.

The travel home felt like a long time. Your back was aching, you felt sick, and you wanted to just lay on the floor forever.

Once you got home, you hurried and took the test out and put it in your pocket. "Hey, I'm home." You said.

You saw Armin coming out of the mini library, with a smile on his face. "I missed you," he said as he planted a kiss on your forehead.

You let out the most atrocious laugh, saying "I was only gone for an hour hun. I'll be right back I'm going to the restroom" You said, leaving to food on the counter.

He watched you go upstairs, then went back to the mini library.

~A few moments later~

You waited patiently for the test results to come back. To be honest, you're scared. You didn't know what was going to happen.

After 20 minutes, you grew some balls and decided to look at it.

Two lines.

YOU WERE FUKIN PREGNANT LUV.

You almost screamed. You were happy. But now it's time to tell Armin.

You yelled, "Armin, could you come here for a minute."

You heard him come up to stairs. Nervousness was an understatement. Your heart was racing.

He knocked on the bathroom door. "Are you okay?" He asked.

You opened the door, looking at him in the eyes. "So, I got something to tell you you..." You said.

He looked at you with anticipation. "What is it babe?" He asked.

You pulled out the pregnancy test and showed him. Showed him the two lines. Showed him that you guys were having a baby. Tears started falling out. For both of you.

"Oh, my, god. I'M GOING TO BE A DAD." He said hugging you tightly. He kissed every part of your face. Your check, your nose, your forehead, your lips. He was so happy, and you were happy too.

You guys were going to have a baby, and words couldn't describe the happy emotions you guys were feeling.

And this all started with you locked in a cell, to now being the happiest person ever, with the person you loved the most.

----------------------------------------------

Epilogue fin-

Tell me if you guys liked it!!

Thank you for reading!!