Chapter Twelve- Going Home

"So Y/N, will you move in with me?"

You looked up at him with big eyes. You stared for a little bit while a Armin was smiling nervously. "I...uh...are you sure Armin, I don't have to, you can be honest with me if I'm annoying or anything, I-"

Armin put his finger on your mouth. "I am 100% sure. I want to live with you."

You stayed like that for a minute until you tackled him into a hug. He was startled but then started hugging you back. "Armin, thank you so much, you don't realize how happy you make me. I love you."

He looked at you. "I love you too"

You guys started staring at each other. He started leaning in and you did too. Before you guys kissed you heard a cough. It was Mikasa.

"Hey...uh...sorry to interrupt you guys, but can I talk to you for a second Y/N? If not it's okay I just..."

"Of course Mikasa, give me a minute Armin," you said smiling at him. He nodded.

You started to walk away with Mikasa. "So what did you want to talk about?"

"Well umm...I was wondering when we go back, will it be the same. Will you still want to be friends with me?" She said, with a straight face. But you knew her, she was upset.

You looked at her with a little smile on your face. "Of course Mikasa, I would never leave you. You are one of my closest friends, honestly one of the only friends I have. Even if we aren't sharing a cabin or a house together, I will still go out of my way to hang out with you."

"Really? I don't want to bother you though..."

"You are no bother Mikasa, trust me. I thought I was a bother at first haha"

"No no, you weren't"

You pulled her in for a hug, which she excepted. "Thank you for being my friend Mikasa, you are one of the most important people in my life."

She just nodded. You broke the hug and looked at her. You smiled and she smiled back at you. "Well you don't want to keep Armin waiting, do you?"

You laughed and said "Yeah you're right, I'll talk to you later Mikasa."

You started walking to where you and Armin were sitting. He was still in the same place waiting for you. He was staring at the sky. You stood there and looked at him. He is so pretty.

Armin turned his head and saw you, he smiled. oh my god I am going to melt what the heck.

You started to make your way back to him. You sat on the bench and layer your head on his shoulder. He later laid his head on your head. "What did you and Mikasa talk about?" He asked.

"Oh just what we were going to do once we leave, she was wondering if I still wanted to be friends with her, isn't she funny. Of course I would be friends with her."

He just smiled and nodded. You guys sat there for a little bit.

Time skip~

It started to get dark, so you told Armin that he should get some rest, and so should he. He nodded while rubbing his eyes. He was tired. Cute.

You stood up and took his hand. You began to pull him up. "Goodnight Y/N" He said, kissing your forehead. "Goodnight Armin," you said blushing. You both began walking away to your guys own cabins.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day, but I can't wait! It's going to be my first day living with Armin. You thought while smiling. You entered your cabin to see Mikasa already asleep. You slowly moved to your bed and started to lay down. You let your thought roam around while your eyes started to get heavier, drifting off to sleep.

Time skip to the morning~

You woke up to Mikasa waking you up. "Hey sorry to wake you up, but we need to leave in 15 minutes."

You looked at her with your eyes widened. You needed to pack, and fast. You put your hair up and started to pack up all the clothes you brought without folding them. You took a deep breath and walked out.

Todays the day.

Thank you so so much for 125 reads!!! That's crazyyy.