Chapter Four-The Stars and Oceans

After two hours of research, you both decided to take a break and talk. You talked about random things like favorite food, hobbies, interest, etc.

"I love stars." You say will a small smile on your face. Armin just listened. "When I was little, my mom always told me my dad was a star, that he was looking at me every night." You paused and then kept going. "He was the brightest and prettiest star I could see. One day, when we die, those stars are going to be us. I still stare at them everyday, or at least try to." You said, reminiscing old times. Armin just stared at you with a sad face; he didn't know what to say. "Don't look at sad Armin, it was a long time ago, now tell me about your interest." You said, waiting for him to say something.

"I really, really like the ocean. I have only been there once, and it was beautiful. I had a book when i was younger about the ocean. The salt, the shells, the color, everything just amazed me." You look at at him in awe. "The book was illegal where I was, but I snuck it in. It was my dream to go to the ocean, and I want to be able to go again." He said smiling. "Then I will take you! I have been at least 10 times so I know a lot about it." He beamed up with joy. "Really! Can you teach me about it?" He looked so happy. 'He's so cute' you thought. "Of course Armin." He looked like he was gonna explode.

After talking about your interest, you both went back to work. You only worked for an hour more until you felt your eyes begin to close on themselves. You fell asleep on the desk. Armin looked at you in awe. 'She's so cute' he thought. He picked you up bridal style, trying not to wake you up. He walked into your room and placed you down on the bed. He put the blankets on you. He stared at you unknowingly. He was infatuated with you and didn't know why. He brushed it off and left the room. "Get some rest, Y/N." He said while shutting your door.

    Armin POV
----------------------------------------------

After I found out Y/N loved books, I went back to the place she called a "mini library." I picked up some books about stars and began reading it, wanting to know more about your interest. After an hour of studying, he passed out with a book about stars in his hand.

Back to our POV
----------------------------------------------

You wake up in your bed, confused to how you go there. Then you remember, you passed out while studying. You felt so bad so you went to go find Armin to apologize. You looked everywhere, but couldn't find him. Then, you went to the study room. You open the door to see a blonde haired boy asleep with a book in his hand.

You walk up to him, not wanting to wake him up, and sat across from him. You saw the book he had in his hands. It read Astrology and Stars. You were a little shocked, but happy. You were smiling like an idiot. No one has ever done this for you. 'Maybe I can trust him' you thought.

You hear a slight movement as you see Armin get up. You panicked and pretended you were reading one of the books. He looks up to you and realizes you saw what he was reading. He blushes and says, "oh..uh hey Y/N. I just wanted to know more about stars because you said you really liked them and..." You cut him off, "thank you, I think it was very sweet of you." You said with a smile and a tint of red on your face. You didn't realize how sweet this man was...or how cute.

Then and there, you start looking for a book. You finally found one titled The land and the sea. You picked it up and started reading it. The small gesture made Armin happy. He began reading the book about stars while you read the book about the ocean. You both were so focused on reading that you didn't see the time. It read 12:35 AM. You told Armin, "hey, it's getting late, we should probably sleep." He nodded. You both walked out of the "mini library" and went into your rooms. "Goodnight Armin." He smiles, "Goodnight Y/N."