II

TEEN ROMANCE !

Tommy's day started at nine a

Tommy's day started at nine a.m. When he woke up, he was greeted by the off-white walls in the apartment that he had been living in for a couple of weeks. Beige and boring, yet comfortable and cozy.

He misses Walter and Betty, but he knows he can visit his parents– especially the dogs– whenever he wants to, so there's no need to be upset about it.

Tommy turned on the flat screen tv that hung on the wall in front of his bed. Surfing through the channels was one of his favorite pastimes; seeing what each station aired was interesting to the boy.

He eventually landed on the news and he watched as the news anchor excitedly talked about the carnival that had come to town. The camera panned over the numerous rides and it filled him with excitement, already thinking about vlogging his experience.

Tommy hurriedly picked up his phone and rang Phil, planning to ask him if he could take him to the carnival. Phil grumbled, saying something along the lines of 'I just started working on something.' Tommy didn't care, he just needed someone to share his excitement with.

After a while, Phil reluctantly agreed and also told him to ask Tubbo if he wanted to go as well. Wilbur hung up, leaving Tommy to do one last task before he got ready: calling Tubbo. He scrolled through his contacts before he found the one and only and gave him a call, simultaneously waking him up at the same time.

Tubbo's sleepy state hadn't washed over him quite yet, but all he heard was "carnival" and "go," so he unknowingly agreed to spend an entire day with Tommy at some carnival. The call ended shortly after, and Tubbo was left trying to figure out what to do– should he go back to bed, or should he get ready for when Tom shows up at his door?

All that was left to do was for Tom to get ready for the day. He put on his merch (only available at tommyinnit.store) and paired some jeans along with a belt and white converse. He swiftly left his flat and walked to the nearest train station, opening his phone to text Tubbo that he was on his way.

 He swiftly left his flat and walked to the nearest train station, opening his phone to text Tubbo that he was on his way