IV

TEEN ROMANCE !

Lani's eyes widened once she noticed the trio moving closer

Lani's eyes widened once she noticed the trio moving closer. Quickly, she turned to Aaliyah and said, "Go somewhere else! I don't want you to see them embarrass me!"

Aaliyah hesitantly nodded, grabbed the paper plate that once held their funnel cake, and watched from afar as Lani looked up at her older brother.

"Hello, Lani! Lovely to see you here!" Tubbo greeted, sitting down next to his sister.

"Hi, Toby." The younger sighed, giving a small wave to both Tommy and Phil before craning her neck to look at Tubbo.

"How's your night so far? I noticed you were sitting with a friend, where did she go?" He cracked a smile and lightly poked her side, laughing as he watched her squirm.

"My night has been good, and my friend went to use the bathroom before you guys came over here." Lani quickly lied, glancing over at her friend who was standing next to a children's ride.

"Aw, man! I really wanted to meet her! Guess we'll have to wait for another day." Tubbo pouted, giving his sister a gentle side hug before leaving with his friends. Phil and Tommy waved goodbye and followed Tubbo to the carousel, laughing about something Tommy had said.

Aaliyah waited by the ride for a couple of seconds before sprinting over to Lani, giving her a cheerful smile. "Seems like you had fun talking to your brother, huh?"

Lani shook her head, stifling a laugh. "Yeah, I guess. No matter how much we annoy each other, we'll still be siblings. Anyway," she claps her hands together and stands to her feet, "what ride do we want to go on next?"

"Preferably something calm? We just ate, so we should wait for that to settle before going on something crazy again." Aaliyah suggested. "What about the Ferris wheel? I know people usually go on it before they leave, but it would be nice to just chill out for a bit. Plus, we can always go on it again!"

"You are absolutely right! Shall we get going?" Lani extended her elbow and waited for Aaliyah to hook her arm through it. Aaliyah accepted the offer, giving a curtsy before the duo walked to the Ferris wheel.

 Aaliyah accepted the offer, giving a curtsy before the duo walked to the Ferris wheel