X

TEEN ROMANCE !

"Aaliyah, wake up!" Tommy says, rocking Aaliyah back and forth softly

She groans, arms stretching high above her head as her eyes slowly open. Tommy was above her with a smile on his face, still slightly rocking her.

"Good morning, Aaliyah." He presses a kiss on her temple, which makes Aaliyah smile.

"Good morning." She sits up and smooths her hair out. Tommy brings her suitcase so she could put on an outfit for the day.

"Do you want to go to the carnival today? It's the last day for it." Tommy asks, turning around when he sees Aaliyah pull up her shirt.

"That's funny, the carnival was here for as long as I stayed here." Aaliyah laughs, standing up so she can switch her pajama shorts with jeans. "You can turn around now."

Tommy turns around and takes in her outfit. "Those are the pants you were wearing when we first met."

"I figured that if today is my last day in the U.K., then I should wear the pants that started the best two weeks of my life." Aaliyah cheeses and walks over to Tommy, hugging him.

"That is so corny!" He looks down at her and laughs. "Are we going to tell everyone else about us?"

"Well, we could invite them all to come with us to the carnival, and we can tell them when they get there," Aaliyah says and pulls away to put on her shoes.

"What time is your flight?" Tommy queries.

"I think it's at 8:30? Let me double-check." Aaliyah fishes her phone out from the blankets to check her ticket time. "Yeah, it's at 8:30."

"It's only 11:30 right now, so we can go bug Tubbo for a while if you'd like," Tommy says, pulling out his phone to text Tubbo.

"Let's go bug Tubbo!"

"Why are you guys bothering me?! You could've bothered Freddie or Phil, but why me?!" Tubbo exclaims, falling onto the sofa

"Because you're the only one who knows about me and Aaliyah so far," Tommy says and sits down next to him, gesturing for Aaliyah to sit down as well. "We were planning on going to the carnival today, do you want to come with us?"