Ch. 8 - THE ADVENTURES OF JOAN, THOMAS AND BRENDA Pt. 2

▪︎ 🔥🌆☀️ ▪︎

▪︎ 🔥🌆☀️ ▪︎

Chapter Eight☀️ The Adventures Of Joan, Thomasand Brenda Pt

Chapter Eight
☀️ The Adventures Of Joan, Thomas
and Brenda Pt. 2 ☀️

Eventually Joan, Thomas and Brenda made their way down the building and into some alleyway. "Hey, you hear that?" Thomas asked as Brenda stopped and sat down making them look at her. "You all right?" Joan asked as Brenda ripped some piece of cloth before pulling up her pant leg to reveal a bloody bite. 

"Shit." Brenda mumbled while Joan and Thomas looked at her with wide eyes, "Brenda..." Joan trailed off slightly and Brenda glanced up at them. "Yeah, yeah. I know." She said as she wrapped the cloth around her leg before grabbing her bag and getting up. "Let's just go find Marcus." Brenda said, making Joan and Thomas glance at each other before following her out the alleyway. 

They slowed slightly as they walked out onto a street that had a bunch of people walking around. "Okay. Try to blend in." Brenda said making Joan raise her eyebrows slightly as she glanced around, "Easier said than done." She mumbled. 

A second later she felt someone grab her hand making her glance down before looking at Thomas as he was glanced around. She stared at him for a moment before taking a deep breath and looking away. 

After a few minutes, the three of them walked into an area where there were more people and music coming from the building. "Are you sure this is the place?" Thomas asked but before Brenda could say anything, someone else spoke up. 

"You here for the party?" Someone said, making them turn around to see some blonde woman behind them. "Uh, No. We're looking for Marcus. This is his place, isn't it?" Brenda asked, "This is my place." Someone said making them look over at some man. 

"Are you Marcus?" Joan asked as they walked up to the man, "Marcus doesn't live here anymore." He said. "Do you know where we can find him?" Brenda asked, making him look at her, "Sure, sure. He's over in Zone B." He said and Thomas nodded. 

"Okay. What's Zone B?" Thomas asked, "It's where they burn the bodies." The blonde woman said as she leaned in towards Thomas's ear making Joan give her a dirty look. "Has anyone else been by here looking for him? Group of kids around our age? They had a girl with them. Dark hair." Joan asked and the man closed his eyes for a moment.