"The Trend"

It's been a while with this trend "how to be that girl" and yeah we adore it, it motivates us, it inspires us, but does it?.
It is "supposed" to portray their daily routine and activities which keeps them busy but why on earth does everybody keep posting the same thing- waking up early "yeah that's good" but moving on they all have oatmeal for breakfast ( in a baby bowl ) ,have a bunch of fancy smoothies and coffee with hell lot of ic?And run to hit the gym (redline the athletic or fit body and the fancy gym outfit) and yoga ofcourse!!!!)And yeah pleaseee don't forget about the bunch of skincare products they use, Damn! Luxurious mwahh*chef's kiss*. In a nutshell they are pretty motivating and boosts productivity but it is disappointing and demotivating for some in the other side.People who can't wake up early think they can't be the portrayed *THAT GIRL*. Likewise the ones who can't eat a healthy clean breakfast everyday, who can't afford gym or fancy skincare products, the one who loves pretty dresses and makeup like *THAT GIRL * wears, but can't have it ,the one who thinks they aren't smart enough or athletic enough or can't achieve the body like *THAT GIRL*and a lottttt more! Stay tuned for tips to be your own boss without toxicity....