Let's Start This Off Right

I first started writing this book series in 2014. I then started posting the first book through my Blackberry phone; and to say there are some issues with that copy would be a massive understatement.

I started rewriting the series in 2017 because I wanted to focus on publishing it, rather than put anymore attention on here for it. This has led to several rewrites of the first three books, as well as a very long and detailed outline for books 4-7 (because like a true writer I procrastinate writing and work on future ideas)

I have gone back and forth on how I wanted to go about doing this, because I have talked about this new version of the series on the original Tortured Awakening book posted on here. And here I am, deciding to post the new version on here.

This series means the world to me and I want nothing more than to share the updated version that has been delicately picked apart to become what I believe the best it can be.

Will it do as well as the first version? I have no idea, but I have to try and see if this truly is as good as I believe it to be. 

That being said, if you enjoy this story I hope you love it even more. If you are new to this series, I hope that you get sucked into the world that I have spent years trying to perfect. 

I would love to hear your thoughts either way. I hope you share them, I truly do.

Starting with the first chapter I will be posting three times a week. It will be every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. However, for the first week (this week) I will post the first three chapters at once.

I can't wait to see what you all think!

- Shaianne