xi.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟭

"𝘪 '𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴"
- 𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘢.𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘣𝘳𝘢

✯ ✯ ✯

TW : LIL BIT OF ANXIETY

"You'll have to hurry up tonight, we have dinner with the cast" My brother informed me on Monday morning.

"Em is gonna be there right ?" I checked, tying my shoes.

"Yeah she's coming with us, we'll pick her up on the way" He replied with the same loving smile resting on his lips every time she is mentioned in a conversation.

I slightly rolled my eyes at his lovesick face as I put on my jacket.

"Alright see you soon" I told him as I exited our house.

I yawned again, at least for the third time since I left the house. Tom and I almost all nighter Saturday really didn't helped my hungover from Friday. I spend my Sunday going back and forth between my room and the library to play piano or read a book, only breaking my cycle to eat. I did my best to avoid the 'Hailee Subject' all weekend, but I knew it would be difficult to keep it off the table definitely.

My thoughts were interrupted by my high school bell, or ear breaker for the one's who are familiar with it, and I realized I was only at the middle of my way to school. At least my ears didn't have to hear it from too close. I decided to speed up, my skateboard's wheels rolling faster on the concrete.

Sure, I could always have taken the bus, but it was earlier, loud, full of people, stinky- in overall, not my thing. And well, apart from the period my brother was filming around, he wasn't there to take me. Same goes with Emma, because unlike the popular opinion she does have a loft and does not live full time in the house even if she does spend more time there than in her loft.

I finally made my way down the hallway, crouching on my skateboard when I passed in front of the glass offices where people get mad easily. I avoided the students who were late to class, running like madness in the corridors. I arrived at my locker, not expecting to find my two best friends waiting for me.

"Only five minutes late, not so bad for a Monday morning" Kaya remarked while I opened my locker.

"I speeded up" I grinned. "Is Mrs Martinez late again ?" I added, putting my skateboard in my locker and taking my Spanish book out as well as some useless stuff to occupy myself for the hour.

"Thomas said so" She shrugged as I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Better get going" Abby informed us when she saw the time.

We found the door closed, with Mrs Martinez Spanish accent yelling from inside. Probably at an other student whom she took pleasure to discriminate.

"Merde" Shit. I sighed, wincing. "You know what, I'm tired of this shit, she can't put us late if she arrives ten minutes after the beginning of every of her classes only to scream at people"

I knocked on the door and without waiting waiting for her answer I opened it. "Hola a todos" Hello everyone. I faked a smile, imitating the teacher when she arrives late, not once thinking to apologize.

I went straight to my usual place, Kaya and Abby following me, restringing themselves from laughing at the teacher astonished face. The student who was being yelled at sent me a thankful glance from the other side of the classroom.