ii.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮

"𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪'𝘮 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯"
- 𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴, 𝘫𝘰𝘫𝘪.

✯ ✯ ✯

TW : NONE

Wednesday came way too fast for my own liking.

"Thea ! You're gonna be late !" My brother yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming two seconds geez" I hurtled down the stairs rolling my eyes.

"Be nice to your brother" Emma gave me a pointed look.

"See" Seb aimed at me with the spatula he was using to turn over the pancakes.

"Oh cool pancakes" I exclaimed to change the subject.

"Yeah yeah 'Thank you so much for being the best brother on earth and making me pancakes' would've killed you ?" He imitated my voice, flipping a pancake in a plate.

"I would never say this and for an actor your imitations are really bad" Emma laughed at my comment while Seb faked a laugh before it turned into a real one.

I finished my plate and soon enough I was at the door, my skateboard under my arm and my bag on my shoulders. "By the way my lab partner is coming through the afternoon !" I shouted in the house hoping someone heard me.

"Okay I'll be on set anyway ! Have a nice day pumpkin ! Te iubesc" (I love you) "I won't be there either ! Love you !" They yelled from different spots of the house.

"Love you both !"

The sun shined on the ocean along with the sounds of the waves crashing on the sand, my skateboard rolling on the concrete and the seagulls flying above the sea, made me want to pose this moment for eternity.

Once again the school bell crashed my moment. I'm late. Again. Too bad.

After I dropped my skateboard and took my books in my locker. I knocked on the door where my maths teacher, one of my favorite teachers, Mr Martin, probably started his class about five minutes ago.

"You can come in Thea" I heard him say from the other side of the door.

"How did you-" I started but he gave me a look that made me stop in my sentence. "I'm not always late, it could've been-" I thought for a second before I added, "I don't know someone else !"

"You're late ninety percent of the time and I'm not even exaggerating" I just crossed my arms on my chest and pouted, still next to the door. "If you're still standing in three second you're finishing this class on your feet"

"You wouldn't do this" I denied.

"Three"

"He's joking right ?" I asked the girl on the front row who shrugged in answer.

"Two"

"Don't underestimate me Ms Stan" Mr Martin said, writing equations on the white board.

"I am not, I just don't think you'll do it"

"One"

He looked at me dead serious in the eyes. I winked at Abby and Kaya who laughed and I sat down on the floor crossed leg making them laugh harder. Mr Martin seemed confused for a second then chuckled my childish behavior.

"Didn't thought of that before, well done" He smiled at me before adding, "Now you can spend the rest of the hour on the ground congrats" At the end of his sentence, I already got out my notebook, a pen and made myself comfy with my back against the door.