i.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭

"𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦"
- 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳, 𝘵.𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵

✯ ✯ ✯

TW : PHYSICAL FIGHT ; ANXIETY

The hallway was crowed yet I only saw her. The voices were loud yet I only heard hers. There she was, talking, smiling, laughing with her friends and I was just in the background, staring.

Wow that was creepy.

"Are you even listening right now ? Thea ?" Kaya brought me back to earth.

"Yeah yeah what did I missed ?" I asked, taking my books out of my locker.

"I told you she was staring at Hailee again" Abby informed her with a pointed look.

"I was not" I was.

"Yeah just keep telling yourself that" Kaya told me, shutting my locker and making few heads turn. "It's creepy by the way" I know.

"For once I agree with that child"

"I regret ever telling you about this" I said with a huff.

"No you don't" Abby denied, shaking her head.

"You love us stop lying and you blurred it out when you were wasted at Cameron party, be happy it was with us and not with I don't know, Hailee for exemple" I went to hit her with my book but Abby beat me to it. "I'm serious ! Would you have told us if —" Kaya started again before she was cut in the middle of her sentence.

"Move bitch" A girl, probably in senior shoved me out of the way.

"Slut" Kaya replied under her breath.

"What did you just say insect ?" The girl turned around and caught my arm, making me wince at how hard she squeezed it.

"I didn't say anything" "I said slut you bitch" We answered at the same time. I turned to face Kaya with a look that screamed stop before it gets out of hand.

The senior let go my arm and pushed me to aim a punch at Kaya. She hit her in the middle of the face, probably leaving a nasty mark. I guess she didn't know Kaya did boxe, because she seemed pretty surprised when with one punch she fell down on the floor. People went cheering in the hallway and before we knew it a circle was created around us.

"Kaya come on stop" Abby yelled trying to pull her out of the fight she was clearly winning.

"For fuck sake KAYA STOP !" I screamed louder.

She pulled herself off the girl, panting. She had a split lip and her knuckles were in blood, however, by the state of the senior lying on the floor I highly doubt it was hers.

The girl's nose was bleeding and I winced when I saw it was bend on the left. Probably broken. The girl turned to face me, and that's when I caught the sight of the red skin, already bruising all over her right cheek and jaw.

The image of her made me wanna throw up, bringing me back when almost every day I looked just like that after an encounter with my father. "Goddamnit Kaya" I cursed.

"What's going on here ?" The principal arrived in the middle of the circle, with a frown on his face. "Turner you're going straight to the nurse then you meet me in my office, McFly, Grant and Stan with me. Now. "