vii.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟳

"𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳, 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦"
- 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘮. 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦

✯ ✯ ✯

TW : UNDERAGE DRINKING

"What are you wearing tonight ?" Kaya asked from her position on my bed as I walked into my room, still wrapped in my towel.

"I don't know, you look great though," I said, looking through the clothes in my wardrobe. "Probably just a nice top and suit trousers" She stood up and started searching for the perfect outfit with me.

"What about this ?" She showed me a long black and white floral skirt.

"Yeah, why not" I grinned at the sight of Emma's old one.

"And," She trailed off as she looked for a top, "this one !" She exclaimed, holding a white crop top in her hands.

"Perfect" I smiled at her.

"Just get changed, I'll do your hair"

"Turn around for 2 secs" I asked and after she did, I started to change. "What's taking Abby so long anyway ?" I added, still hearing the water running in my bathroom.

"I dunno, she probably wants to look her best for Liam"

"They've been together for at least a year I think she'll be fine" I finished putting my top on. "You can turn around I finished"

She turned around and smiled, looking me up and down, "You look beautiful"

"Thank you K'" Gratitude dripped through my words.

"I'm sure Hailee will think the same" She grinned with a smug smile.

"Oh shut up" I threw a pillow at her which she caught before I looked at myself in the mirror, pleased with my outfit.

"Lemme do your hair now" She hurried, sitting me down on the edge of the bed and by the end of her sentence she had already started to style my hair.

I relaxed under her touch, adoring the sensation of someone playing with my hair. Kaya announced in a proud voice that she was done, and I understood when I saw the two messy French braids sitting beautifully on top of my head.

"I would've done your make up but I'll leave it to Abby, at least she knows what she's doing" We laughed as Abby finally emerged from the bathroom, already changed into a beautiful dress.

"Speak of the devil" I said, before adding to Abby's lost face, "don't you look gorgeous ?"

"She's right, you do look lovely" Kaya confirmed.

"Thank you" Abby replied, a wide smile spreading across her face. "Lemme do your makeup, I just had the best idea"

We decided it was time to go after a while of joking around full of laughs, bad jokes and light mockery.

We began our short walk to Cameron's house under the streetlights and the night skyline. By the time we reached his block, we could already hear the party blasting in his huge house. The front porch was occupied by some drunk guys, but at least they seemed to be the fun kind of drunks.

We passed them after some struggle to escape the entertaining conversations.

"Stan !" I heard someone call out from a throng of dancing teens.