ix.

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵

"𝘮𝘢𝘮𝘢, 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘦, 𝘪 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪'𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭"
- 𝘣𝘰𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘳𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘺, 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯.

✯ ✯ ✯

TW : NONE

My head ached though I had never felt better. It was warm. I tried to reach for the blanket, the most probable source of heat, but found none, making me groan in annoyance.

I tried to open my heavy eyelids, a second groan escaping my mouth when I finally did, the sunlight blinding me. So I'm on the couch. What the hell am I doing on the couch ?

The source of warmth moved from my torso to my stomach, blinking and confused, I tried to grab it and pull it closer, failing to do so.

Opening my eyes fully, I discovered a human arm clutching my shirt on my abdomen. Why is there a human arm on me ?

I slowly turned around, almost falling to the floor.

Black hair, makeup a bit removed but we could still see the original lines, pretty face, pink lips slightly parted and inviting. Yup, definitely Hailee.

Wait, Hailee.

"What the hell ?" I sat bolt upright.

Hailee grunted and grabbed me with her arm, trying to pull me down to where I was previously lying.

"Sanders if you could let go of me that would be great" I explained to the sleeping girl next to me.

"Lemme sleep" She buried her head in the pillow.

"No get up" I grabbed her arm and pulled on it, maybe with too much force now that I think about it, because we both went down next to the couch, Hailee falling on top of me.

"Get off me" I said breathlessly.

"Why on earth would you wake me up like that ? Did you ever heard about delicateness ?" She replied as she stood up.

Even on the morning after a party, she looked beautiful while I probably looked like shit.

"You're staring" She stated, leaving in direction of the bathroom I assume.

"No I'm not !" I shouted in the house, only to hear her laughter echoing from the hallway.

I got up after that, on my way to get some Advil and water.

"Well, look who's finally up" My brother chuckled as he leaned against the kitchen door, effectively scaring me.

"Bloody hell, don't do this to me" I screeched.

"Hangover ?" He asked, inspecting my face.

"No" I denied terribly.

"The fact that I could hear you from a mile away groaning and covering your eyes from the light kinda gives it away" He gave me a fake smile. "Also the fact that you're not good at lying" He added with his smug attitude.

"Okay, cool, you win. Can you please get me an Advil now ?" I pleaded.

"Oh no, you're underage. You break the rules, you deal with the shitty consequences" He answered, activating his dad mode.

Plan A failed, let's try plan B. "You're telling me that you never drank when you were underage ?" I raised an eyebrow at him. Plan B equaled provocation.