Chapter 1

She stared up at the ceiling, bound to the bed where she was kept for the whole day.

She had no idea what would happen. Or perhaps she did, but she didn't know who it was with. All they said was to go with the flow. She was dressed in golden flimsy silk, reaching up to her mid-thigh. She tried not to move too much otherwise the dress would ride up, exposing her more than she already was.

The room was very spacious, filled with luxurious furniture, the walls were coloured in brilliant white. The lighting in the room was dim, and she could see that it was getting dark outside, reminding her that she needed to relieve herself.

The door opened and her heart stopped. Her eyes immediately looked towards the door only to find another maid. She walked up to the bed, gently unlocking the chains to from her ankles and wrists.

She grabbed her arm and pulled her off the bed, dragging her towards another door. The young woman remained quiet as she pushed her inside and shut the door leaving her inside alone.

She quickly realised it was a bathroom and sighed, relieving herself. She thoroughly wiped herself and washed her hands, just then the door opened again.

The maid signalled her to come forwards and she did so hesitantly. She pulled the silk off her body, letting it drop on the floor and then nodded her head towards the bathtub.

The woman covered her body with her arms embarrassed at being so exposed in front of someone. The maid looked at her sternly and pointed to the tub harshly.

Once she was near the tub she turned the knobs, adjusting the temperature and watched as water quickly filled the huge tub.

She stepped in the tub and leaned her head against edge of the tub, closing her eyes for a moment. The maid remained by her side for fifteen minutes, letting her soak herself.

"What are you doing?!" She gasped as she felt the maid rubbing her hands over her neck and over her breasts. "I'm cleaning you." She answered sternly. She noticed something rough being rubbed on her skin. She cautiously rubbed her skin, inspecting the sandy texture.

After being constantly scrubbed from head to toe, the Maid finally emptied the bathtub, rinsing her body and signalling her to step out of the tub to dry her thoroughly. Next she rubbed some Rose scented oil over her body, until it had absorbed into her skin.

"Wear this." She ordered, holding out a soft pink dress in front of her. She unzipped the dress pulling it on, struggling to pull the zip up by herself. The maid quickly stood behind her, pulling the zip up and trying her hair into a loose braid. 

She followed the maid back out to the bedroom, signalling her over to the bed again.

She sat down on the bed and watched as the maid pulled one of the chains from the foot of the bed to lock around her ankle again. "Please don't. I won't go anywhere." She pleaded fearfully.

"Hush. You will only be unbound if your Master wishes so." She scolded.

"W-What?" She stuttered, frozen in shock. The Maid said no more as she left the room, shutting it firmly.

She pulled her knees to her chest, hugging herself tightly. Who was her Master? She gulped frightened of the thoughts that went through her mind.

It seemed as if a long time had passed, yet no one had come through the door. Every minute dragged as she waited to be put out her misery of being curious. The longer she waited the more dreadful she felt.

The door handle pushed down and the door opened. The woman held her breath as her sharp green eyes focused. A few seconds later a man emerged through, he was tall, fully suited as he walked in confidently. He had oceanic blue-green eyes, straight nose and full lips. His face was adorned with a trimmed beard and black hair puffed, yet gelled back neatly.