Chapter 4

Leyla felt even more shy after she allowed him to touch her so intimately, especially during her period. All this was so new to her, she couldn't believe she let him do that. Her period was close to ending and she couldn't wait to be close to him again. 

She walked down to the kitchen, giving the chef a small smile before taking his breakfast tray up to his room. She paused by the stairs as someone suddenly blocked her path. 

It was another woman.

She nervously glanced up at the woman who seemed to be glaring at her, more specifically at her collar. 

“You're the new whore?” she scoffed. Leyla gasped, she'd never liked such name calling for women, or anyone else. If women were going to judge other women, then who was going to stop the men. 

“I'm not…” she answered softly. 

She laughed at Leyla, making her look down with embarrassment. 

“Obviously you are. Only whores wear collars.” She smirked, knowing that Leyla would get hurt by her words. She bit her lip hard. 

She could feel her eyes watering, only because part of her knew the older woman was right. She said nothing more as she avoided the woman and walked towards his room, knocking gently. 

“Come in.” she heard him shout. She opened the door carefully and placed the tray where they usually had their breakfast together. 

He didn't get too intimate with her again while she was menstruating so now he waited for her to tell him when she was ready again. She stood by the table and waited for him to come and sit down. 

“Your food is getting cold.” she said with a frown. She watched him search for something in his drawers. “I'm coming, sweetheart.” He said as he continued to search. 

“What are you looking for?” She asked, walking towards him. “A file.” 

She rolled her eyes and sighed at his brief answer. “What colour is it? I'll look for it.” 

He stood back up towering over her, wrapping her arms around her waist and crushing her against his chest. “You look beautiful.” And he was right. She was wearing a royal blue dress today, with her hair tied loosely. Leyla blushed again, hiding her face into his chest. He pulled her back, leaning down to kiss her gently, before pulling away. 

“It's blue.” 

Leyla nodded, pulling away from him and looking for it. He watched her rummaging through things for a moment, before going to sit down and have breakfast. He ate slowly enough so that when she found it, she would come and join him. 

But he didn't need to do that. As soon as he took his first bite she called out to him. “Is it this one?” She asked, holding it up. He frowned. “I've been looking in that place for the past 15 minutes.” 

“Should Have used your eyes.” She retorted. Michael paused and looked up at her. Leyla tensed. She had said too much. 

“It seems your beauty has blinded me so much that I can't see anything but you.” He smirked. Leyla couldn't help but laugh softly at the cheesy words. He patted the space next to him. She sat down obediently. They had breakfast again, enjoying each other's company. 

“Is there anything else you need?” She asked standing up. 

“Yes.” He answered, giving her a heated look. 

“What?” She questioned, confused. 

“I think you know what.” he murmured, standing up and wrapping his arms around her waist.