Chapter 7

He had left her there for two days, allowing her to use the bathroom three times a day. He still sent food to her room, but she refused to eat it.

Her Master finally decided to step in, keeping a few feet away from her. His heart clenched at the state she was in. "Leyla." he said firmly, making her freeze on the spot.

"Have you learned your lesson?" he asked.

"Please take these off me. Please, I'm begging you." she cried, beginning to struggle again. He grabbed her wrists as worked on the chains. As soon as he let go, she tugged at the chain around her neck, not caring that she was hurting herself. Michael grabbed that chain and pulled it towards himself. He unlocked that chain too, letting it drop to the floor as well.

Undoing some of the buttons of his shirt, he pulled it over his head, making her freeze on the spot.

"Put it on," he demanded coldly. She snatched the shirt from his hand, pulling it on and hugging herself whilst retreating. She looked up at him furiously. "I hate you."

He narrowed his eyes in anger, even after letting her off she still behaved defiantly. "Walk." He ordered calmly, but she disobeyed him, standing her ground.

He growled angrily. "Walk!"

She glared at him, walking towards his bedroom. He followed after her, attempting to control his anger, but for now it wasnt working.

"He looked down at her wrists, covered in blood and cuts. "Go sit on the bed."

She didn't argue with him this time as he went to pull out some bandages and disinfectant. He sat down beside her, holding his hand out. She placed her hand in his, staring right at him as he doused the cotton bud with alcohol. She clenched her jaw, readying herself for the burning sensation. He pressed the cotton bud on her open cuts, but she didn't flinch, not even making a sound; her face remained stoic but couldn't hide the pain that was visible in her eyes.

She was done being obedient towards him, she was going to rebel even more. When he was done, he stood up packing the stuff away. "Get on your knees, face down."

She knew what he was going to do and she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of screaming tonight. She got herself in position, not caring that she was on display like that, at least she had his shirt. Quiet footsteps stopped the end of his bed and sunk as he got behind her.

He brought his hand down hard, a loud slapping sound echoed through the room, but no sound fell from her lips. He did it again and again, beginning to get frustrated, then mercilessly smacking both her cheeks. Her ass was bright red, heat was radiating from it as he pressed his hands over it.

He turned her onto her back, staring at her flushed and wet face. She took deep breaths to stop herself from turning into a crying mess. Guilt made his heart ache, he didn't want to punish her so hard.

He lost control for the first time.

He lifted his hand to her face, hurt that she flinched, turning her head to the side. She actually thought that he was going to slap her. "Why are you making this so difficult!" He growled angrily.

"I hate you." she repeated.

"You're going to spend the rest of your life in this room." he stated, watching her eyes widen with disbelief. "You can't do that to me!" SHe shouted, sitting up.

"Who's going to stop me?" He asked cruelly, was right, no one could stop him. She was fuming when he laid down beside her without saying another word.

♡°•●○___________________________○●•°♡