Preface / Author's Notes

(Status: Ongoing)             (Chapters: 3)

Hello! I'm Sol, and you are currently reading Kingdom Of Spades. 

Yes, this is a fanfiction shipping Wilbur Soot and Quackity's Characters on the Dream SMP, not the real-life people.

Yes, this will include self-harm, suicidal thoughts, derealization, abuse, and several other touchy topics. Prepare yourself. 

Let me know if I should add to that list, I will try my best ^^

If you want to make cover art, that would be amazing, I'd love to feature your art on the cover!

(If you are sensitive to any or all of those topics, I recommend you click off of this writing now and go read a different one. It's for your safety, promise me.)

The art on the cover was made by @Chiya16147429 on Twitter. Go follow them, they're awesome.

I am planning on making stories similar to this in the future. I hope to, one day, combine all of the children from the ships into one story. It will be chaos, but it'll be extremely fun, too. Besides, what's a good story without some chaos?

(Just so you know, I had no idea which copywriter to put this under, please let me know if there is a better one than public domain to choose for fanfictions on here.)

On that note, let's begin our story right in front of Las Nevadas, about six years after a small affair...