recently.

In regards to this fanfic, it's kind of obvious that I gave up two years ago. An older version of younger me would apologize here. Then again i DID forget my password, lost my school ipad (and a couple family members) and started working on some other projects (yippee?). i got an adhd/autism diagnosis recently, I've started high school, and I've just generally moved on from the person I used to be (minus, of course, my love of c!slime. oh and now that qsmp is real I am in love with that. not in love with the way i explained it to my therapist but hey now i can rant about qsmp lore to her). So it's not like I would have been able to apologize anyways, or even update this at that. I've been a busier person, made myself into a better person, made some really epic friends, and completely forgot what a small but fulfilling community I had built for myself on this platform in such a short time. 

(also shoutout to those of you who read my last message from 2022 that already said i was discontinuing everything lol, it wasnt even official then)

I do have a few things I would like to say. first off, thank you for supporting this while i was actively updating this, two years ago. Thank you for those of you who found this maybe a couple months, or even a couple years after the updates stopped flowing in. Thank you to those of you who even gave up halfway through what was here, or even two sentences into the first chapter. Thank you for helping me in my first steps of growing in my writing and artist journey, for even attempting to read what utter bullshit I spouted off in the middle of school nights in my seventh grade year. This community truly has a place in my heart, and I am glad I had even a small opportunity to build this to the (honestly, small) size. I'm proud that I was able to hit 1k views; hell, that scared me when I logged back in (no, I never did find out what my password was, I honestly just signed in with google on my old 2020-2022 gmail chrome tab and crossed my fingers. yes, I did have intentions to write this today). Right now I'm out travelling with my dad for his work for the weekend, I'm on my two-week spring break (ridiculous, I know), and I get a hair cut next week (yippee!). My house flooded earlier this year, I've moved in with my aunt and stole her kitten (whose name is George, and, no, I didn't name him. My aunt did. She doesn't know who gnf is, and I'm not willing to explain that her cat shares a name with a sex offender. She doesn't need to know. George is my cat now, anyways, because I stole him from her). I've learned to play ukulele and I've been trying to learn acoustic guitar as well.

Why did I come back? Literally just to say this: FUCK WILBUR SOOT. 

I came back to just say I don't support him, and I feel ashamed for ever supporting such a vile man. 

I know many people on Twitter (and probably other platforms) have taken the route of making c!Wilbur an OC (if you look at the tommyinnit drawings daily account on twitter, they made a spinoff named Wilson, who is actually very epic and you should go follow them), and I know a couple fanfic writers have done this as well. However, I will not be doing this. I know that the thought/sight/mention of the man makes people upset or angry after what he did, and I will respect that by not continuing any fanfics or fanfic ideas that include or mention him in any shape or form. I am not going to replace his character either; I am not willing to go back and edit and rewrite stories to not include him. I wish for the stories I have to remain as archives of the writings I once was able to make, and stand more as a monument of progress.

That being said, support victims, support Palestine, never stop fighting and I'll see you on the flip side.

-juno