Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₑₗₑᵥₑₙ: dᵢₐᵣy ₑₙₜᵣy ₂

// Welcome back to your no-longer-daily dose of depressing cringe fanfic! Here you go!

---------------------------

July 7, 2:34 AM

My birthday. Finally. I've been waiting for so DAMN long. I already asked Q if he'd let me have a drink, and he handed me a bottle of vodka. I enjoyed every last drop of it. If that's what freedom tastes like, it tastes bitter, but refreshing. It tastes like revenge. Like breaking someone's back. Snapping someone's trust. Like breaking hearts and stepping over dead corpses. No, I'm not saying I want to be drunk all the time, but it tasted good. It made me feel at least a bit better.

Quackity had also previously yelled at me after finding my escape plans. My plans to search for Technoblade (I think that's correct this time-). He warned me that he was an anarchist that took one of his canon lives. I told him he deserved it. I didn't know that Q was drunk. I was still sober. He stood up and slapped me. I told him that all he was was someone who was rejected for his own fucking good. He deserved it. He deserves nothing of what he's made here. He doesn't understand that he's trying to be someone he can't be. He's trying too hard to make a good mark in history, a legacy if you will. But he's doing the opposite and using someone who died so long ago and someone who had common sense to cover it all up. He's trying to corrupt everyone who walks into this city. He's attempting to rule over people who don't believe in the government after something he caused. No wonder not many people want to join this hellscape. He claims he's changed. He claims he's not that way anymore. He doesn't deserve a life of luxury or having any of this shit that he's managed to collect. Just because someone claims they've changed doesn't mean they have. I've been watching him, and he's just as corrupted as he claims Technoblade is.

Quackity and I fought for a good while, not long after I wrote the last entry. It felt good. Seventeen years of holding in my fucking anger against him. Little does he know, I have more plans than he found tonight. I have something beautiful in store for him. It's magnificent. Extraordinary.

Quackity had the nerve to take away my ability to make music. He said that next time, it would be much worse. I assume he's put up walls around the city and cut off my wings. I assume he'll trap me in my room or kill me. Maybe he'll do that. Maybe. Maybe the city will already be in ruin by then. Maybe he'll be gone by then. That's a fun little reality. No more Quackity, no more major issues. Nothing stopping me from leaving. A little chaos is okay, right?

Anyways, I've had Pickles for six months now, and Wilbur left his hotel room a long while ago thanks to me. I already ventured out of the city to see his burger van. It's quite pleasant, actually. That one person who works there, Ranboo, he's a very pleasant person. He just seems strange to me. A little skeptical, if you ask me. Maybe it was just me being a stranger. He seemed a bit more friendly to Wilbur.

I've been seeing something odd around the main entrance to the casino lately. There's some green stuff on the ground, and there's more and more every day. I think it's been confusing everyone, really. Nobody knows why, but we all have our theories, don't we? I think that a slime died under there and now its corpse is filling up with gas, pushing some of it's dead remains to the sandy surface. Some call it disturbing, I call it interesting.