Chapter 17

"Jennie," Irene worriedly said as she enters her boss's office while holding a sealed envelope. She is the one who is responsible for fixing the papers for Jisoo and Jen's wedding and she doesn't have any idea why the lawyer said that they cannot get married.

"The lawyer told me that you can't get married," Irene said, "And he gave me this envelope, I did not open it yet,"

"What? why?" Jennie groans as she steals the envelope from Irene harshly.

Jennie opened it and slowly pulled the paper.

It is a marriage certificate with Jennie and her partner sign.

"What the fuck?!" Jennie widen her eyes and yelled as Irene stumbled.

"What the fuck?!" Irene dropped her jaw when she saw it.

"You are fucking married?! almost for a year and a half now?!!" Irene said. "You are in a coma right?! how did that happen?"

The brunette knew it, she knew that there is something more. She doesn't feel like she's in a coma for two years because of how she observes the changes in her.

Being in a coma is supposed to be just like sleeping and waking up just like how people normally wake up.

However, she is not expecting to be married. Not this way because it's unfair for Jennie.

"Chaeyoung Park," Jennie read. "A Park," Jennie feels her heart beating fast and she knows that there is something wrong. The name Roseanne is ringing inside her head.

"Maybe she's related to Roseanne Park," Irene said. "impossible! still, you are in a coma for two years!"

"Is it fucking real?" Jennie said. "Should we tell Jisoo about it?"

"Don't!" Irene said. "I will help you look for Chaeyoung whoever that is!"

"Park-Kim Jennie! ugh, It sounds good, but what the hell," Jennie groans. 'it's better if it's Roseanne,' she thought.

"Can't you see Jennie? more people who know, it is more dangerous! It can cause big scandal, the investors will back out on us and your parents will be mad," her secretary walks around inside the office while thinking. "We can't tell anyone,"

"Unnie!!" Dahyun bolts inside the office and saw the paper and took it. "Eh?!!"

Everything went fast and they failed to stop Dahyun from knowing it.

"Irene you fucking did not lock the door!!" Jennie groans.

"What is this?" Dahyun left her jaw drop. "You are married Unnie?!" Irene covered Dahyun's mouth.

The two don't have a choice but the include Dubu in the plan.

Dahyun and Irene are now responsible for the secret investigation and keep tracking the woman behind the name. And they cannot find anything about Park Chaeyoung and it is impossible that this Chaeyoung is related to Roseanne Park's family.

"The wedding is located on the other side of the country. so far from the hospital where they found you," Irene said. "it is a home wedding and there is two signed witness but the name isn't written. The other sign looks familiar tho,"

"Isn't it Sana's signature?" Dahyun thought. "Sana is related to Roseanne Park, is it possible that Roseanne is related to Park Chaeyoung?"

"Let's go there," Jennie stressed out and they decided to travel to the location of the wedding without plans.

The brunette is nervous while Irene is driving and as they are getting nearer, Jennie is feeling her heart beating so weirdly as if the road is familiar.