7 | In the blink of an eye

Jungkook suddenly opened my eyes to the sound of Taehyung.

"Hello, you there?" 

He didn't know what to do. Should he answer him this time? Or should he just block Taehyung like he always did?

Just try to be on good terms with him, kook. Eunwoo's words ringed in his mind.

Suddenly Taehyung continued, "Hello, before you block me, please listen to me whoever you are. I-I don't know why you are avoiding me, I don't know why you always block me, please at least tell me your reason. Hmm..d-do you perhaps have someone else? That's why you are avoiding me?"

Taehyung's words struck his mind. Someone else? 

"Mate..I-I don't know if I can call you that,b-but please tell me if there is someone else.I will leave you alone after that. I-I just want to know"

Jungkook didn't want to say that he had someone else in his life, because that means Taehyung might reject him? No no, he doesn't want this rejection this early, that too because of a lie.

"Taehyung?"

"O-Oh yes. W-Wait how do you know my name?"

Fuck why did he call by Taehyung's name? Jungkook facepalmed at his own stupidity

"Oh, you only told me Taehyung" Nice Jungkook, smooth.

"Really..I must have said that.Ah, I have a bad memory sorry"Taehyung chuckled at his words.

"Taehyung I-I don't have anyone else. But I am just insecure, that you might reject me"

"What why the hell would I reject you? You are the one I am wholeheartedly waiting in my life"

Yeah, that's why you told hyung that you will reject me if I were your mate. Jungkook sighed at his words.

"No Taehyung you wouldn't understand. I also have some other reasons too. Please wait for me some more time"

"But I want to meet yo-"

He blocked Taehyung from talking further. He just doesn't want to talk further, because he might spill something again like he did today.

Jungkook had barely got any sleep yesterday. He just couldn't sleep after the small conversation with Taehyung. He sighed and got into the class.

"So, you guys made up?"He turned to the voice behind him. Bambam was standing with arms crossed.

"I don't know Bambam, I think things must be good from now on. We both will try to be on good terms, at least for the sake of our group and grades"Jungkook sighed and sadly smiled at Bambam.

"Oh, then it's good. But you know one thing, you guys look good together, if you weren't enemies and all, I bet you both were smooching in the locker rooms like the cliche couples"Bambam chuckled and smugly smiled.

Jungkook blushed at the other boy's words What the heck is even telling? Kissing at the-.No Jungkook, don't go deep into that Jungkook. Jungkook mentally facepalmed himself for getting into the not-so-innocent thoughts

"W-What the h-hell are you telling?"

Bambam shrugged at Jungkook's question, "You know sometimes the most rivals become lovers at the end. Maybe you both will be. I don't know. But I like you guys together"

He said and went to his seat.

The doe-eyed boy shook his head at Bambam's words. Rivals to lovers?