18 | Clingy baby

A/N: This is a small filler chapter >.<

"Kook! Here" 

Jungkook saw Taehyung and a black-haired male sitting at the table. He smiled and went towards them.

Jungkook bowed to the other male, "Hello I am Jungkook, nice to meet you"

Taehyung's brother smiled and hugged Jungkook. Jungkook's eyes widened at the gesture at first but eventually hugged back. Taehyung was smiling while seeing their interaction.

"I am Taehyung's brother Namjoon"

"I know he has told me about you"Jungkook smiled and said. The two males sat down on the chairs. Taehyung was looking through the menu to order something.

"Our bear didn't even show me a photo of yours. So I wanted to meet you personally"

"Hyung! don't call me bear in front of him!"

Jungkook chuckled, "Why tho? I would also love to call you"

Taehyung scoffed and went back to look through their menu.

"By the way,Tae you chose the right cafe to meet"

Taehyung raised his eyebrows at Jungkook's words,"What? why did you say that?"

"You know Jin hyung? This is his cafe"

Taehyung let out an oh at the ravenette's words.

"Jungkookie"

The three males turned to the voice. Jungkook smiled at the handsome man standing in front of them.

"Hyung, how are you?"

"I am fine bun, and what is he doing with you?"

Jungkook raised his eyebrows at the question, "Oh him, he is my boyfriend. You know him"

Seokjin glared at Taehyung, earning a gulp from the latter.

"I know I know, if he is planning to do something like that-"

"I promise you he won't"Namjoon interrupted Jin's words, which made the other male frown.

"Oh? And who are you to say that?"

Namjoon smiled at the male, "He is my brother"

"Right, better tell your brother to be nice with my kookie, otherwise I will beat you up instead of him"

Jungkook gasped at the other's words, "Hyung! Be nice!"

Namjoon chuckled at the sassy and bold behaviour of Jin. Taehyung smiled and answered, "You can trust me Jin hyung, I won't"

"Yeah, and tell me your orders"

They said the orders, Taehyung and Jungkook looking through the menu and telling, while Namjoon was frequently glancing at Jin who was writing their orders in a notepad.

"Ok, you will get your orders in ten minutes" Jin said and went from there to the counter.

Jungkook sighed and turned to Namjoon throwing an apologetic smile, "I am really sorry for him Namjoon hyung, he is you know..he is just like that"

Namjoon chuckled at Jungkook's words, "It's okay kook, by the way, is that your brother?"

"No, my cousin brother"

Namjoon hummed and asked another interesting question, "Is he single?"

Taehyung who was drinking water choked on it. Jungkook was surprised, "Y-Yeah he is, why?"

"Nothing, you guys carry on. I will be back" Namjoon said and stood up, going to the counter where Jin was standing. Taehyung giggled at his brother's actions.

He smirked at Jungkook who was still shocked," Seems like we are going to get a wedding soon"

Jungkook laughed and saw the two males talking about something.

_

"Kookie, let's watch a movie!"

"Tae, stop clinging. My parents are here" Jungkook said and tried to move Taehyung.

"I don't care, I am your boyfriend"The elder pouted and hugged Jungkook tightly. Jungkook chuckled at his lover's cute antics, "You are a clingy baby"

"Ahem"

The two boys instantly separated at the voice. Taehyung frowned and saw Jungkook's father standing with a blank face.

Jaehyun didn't say anything and sat between the boys. Taehyung silently gasped and pouted. Jungkook was trying his maximum, not trying to laugh at the time.

"Hmm,Mr. Jeon I would like to sit with kook"

Jaehyun looked at Taehyung with no expression look, "You are sitting with him tho" The man said to his son's boyfriend and turned to watch TV.

Taehyung gritted his teeth, but then pouted, sitting sadly there. Jungkook sighed and sadly smiled.

Jungkook's mom came to the living room and frowned when she saw her husband sitting between the two boys. She crossed her arms and walked toward them.

"Come on, you told me that you are going shopping with me,"Seoyeon said and grabbed her husband's hand. Jaehyun raised his eyebrows at his wife.

"What,I never-"

"Stop talking"

Seoyeon held her husband's hands tightly. She then smiled at the boys, "Boys you enjoy, we will be going then"

She said and grabbed her husband with her from there, leaving the two boys alone. Taehyung chuckled and moved towards his lover, holding the younger's waist.

"Guess, your mother is our saviour" Taehyung said with a wide grin, earning a soft slap on his chest by his lover.

The two boys enjoyed their time kissing, cuddling and ended up sleeping on the couch while..the movie was still going on..

I wanted to give Namjin some screentime hihi.

I hope you enjoyed♥️

Only 2 more chapters, and an epilogue remaining💗

Byee I love you🥺️ ❤️️

Fetus taekook🥺️🥺️🥺️

Fetus taekook🥺️🥺️🥺️