-Epilogue-

A doe-eyed male was standing in the kitchen, with his dear husband helping him make breakfast. Soft music was going on all around the house.

Yes, Jungkook was married to his dear soulmate Kim Taehyung. Jungkook was smiling and talking to the other male about something. But their conversation was interrupted suddenly,

"Dada!"

Jungkook turned back and saw their lil beans standing with a sad pout, frequently glaring at Taehyung. Jungkook frowned and leaned down to meet their height.

"What happened my babies?"

"Dada! Papa again ate our cupcakes which you made for us" Eunha told her Jungkook with tears glistening in her doe eyes.

Taehyung gulped and stayed silent, not knowing what to say. Jungkook glared at Taehyung who was staying silent.

"I saw him dada, he ate and silently went from the kitchen. When we asked him, he lied to us that he doesn't know anything"Haneul said agreeing with his sister.

Jungkook sighed and stood up. He stood beside Taehyung crossing his arms, with a blank expression.

"Tae, did you eat the kid's cupcakes?'

"H-huh n-no"

"Papa is lying!"Haneul puffed his cheeks and shouted.

Taehyung sighed and looked at Jungkook, "Fine I ate it because it looked tempting. Now I can't eat my husband's homemade cakes?"

"But it was made for us Papa!"

Jungkook glared at Taehyung, "I would have made you another one, right? I made them because they asked me yesterday if they wanted some cupcakes for today's lunch as dessert"

"Oh god, sorry guys. Papa will buy you some, ok?"

"But we want dada's"

Now both children had started crying. Jungkook sighed and leant down. These two were dramatic just like Taehyung

Jungkook smiled and held them together gently.

"Babies,I will surely make you another day, ok? Now it's getting late, your bus will come here anytime"

"And for your Papa"Jungkook turned to Taehyung. Taehyung gulped and looked away not meeting his husband's eyes.

"I will punish your papa, ok?"

The two kids started jumping happily,"Yay, papa will get beaten by dada"

Taehyung widened his eyes at the kid's words, "God you two badly want me to get a punishment, right?"

"Yes! Because you steal our cupcakes"

Jungkook chuckled and kissed their small cheeks when he heard the bus' horn ringing.

"Babies, now go. Have a fun day"

Eunha went outside, Haneul following her. But before they went on the bus, Haneul poked his tongue at Taehyung.

Taehyung chuckled softly at his son's actions, "These two little naughties"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a questionable look, "They are our kids, so they will have your traits too"

"What? I don't-"

"Ah remember the punishment I promised the kids?"Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a wicked grin. "You will not touch me for a week" The younger giggled at his own words and ran inside.

"WHAT? KOOK THAT'S NOT FAIR"

_

"Babies, let's watch a movie!"