substance

::::::

type of bitch who don't give a fuck
fallin' in love

- substance : 03 greedo

::::::

(relevant to chapter 104 of the tokyo revengers manga)

2005

not long after taking out inui, chifuyu was standing again, thanks to takemichi's rallying monologue. hakkai had admitted that he was a coward, and yuzuha had been protecting him the whole time, and he had lied about it. but instead of shaming him, the toman members made it their mission to beat the shit out of the black dragons. 

y/n went to yuzuha while they fought, to check if any of her injuries were beyond the help of a first aid kit, and thankfully they weren't.

they had landed a few hits on koko, and taiju had landed even more on them, but y/n new they wouldn't stop. 'giving up' wasn't even in takemichi's vocabulary at this point.

y/n still hadn't managed to reveal the information that she had called mikey, but the point got across once they all recognised the sound of his motorbike.

"merry christmas." a grinning mikey walked through the doors to the shrine, "what are you guys doing on a night like this?"

"i'm sorry, mikey, this is all my fault." mitsuya said. it was hard to tell if he was bowing, or just really tired. he apologised for breaking the truce between the gangs, but mikey didn't respond. he began talking about how he thought he had heard the sound of mitsuya's engine, and that he knew it because of baji, and his brother.

"i ignored it at first, but then y/n called me." he turned to her with a kind smile, before turning to the black dragons.

"why are you standing in my way?" he glared at taiju. he went on a little about his brother and baji not wanting mitsuya to die, before taiju casually smashed his head into the floor.

"mikey-kun?" everyone in the room was surprised he went down so easily. surely it took more than that to defeat 'the invincible mikey'?

as if on cue, the clock chimed four times, indicating that it was 4am. and mikey didn't get up.

"even the bell chimes to bless my victory on this holy night!!!" taiju shouted.

"no way... just one hit?!" takemichi gaped.

"YOU FUCKER!!! YOU'RE DEAD!!" mitsuya lunged at him, but before he knew it, mikey was standing behind him. 

"prayer time's over." mikey was not smiling. 

::::::