Lady Lotus (Dan)

Everyone has been busy with something for the past few days and Dan is the only one who's free so you decided to spend a day with him. You sit on Dan's porch, looking at Dan wiping his motorcycle.

You: Dan, have you ever heard of Dark Mystery Forum?
Dan: Why?
You: What do you mean why? I'm asking if you ever heard of it?
Dan: Yeah I guess.. why?
You: Do you believe in fortune telling?
Dan: PFFT! No fucking way!
You: Yeah I knew you would say that
Dan: Did you do it tho?
You: The fortune telling? Yes, I did it once
Dan: And? Did it come true?
You: Do you want to try? It's free for everyone who's new
Dan: Nahh I'm just asking
You: Oh come on, it'll be fun! Where's your computer? Let's go!

Without waiting for Dan's answer, you ran off inside his house. Even though you've never been to his room, you knew where it is as he always come out from that specific room. When Dan finally caught up to you, you open the door.

Dan: When did I said you can go to my room?
You: Uh Dan.. I thought you don't believe fortune telling? Why do you have all this?

In front of your eyes is Dan's usual room but now are filled with fortune telling books, bunch of tarot cards, candles and even what seems to be a crystal ball.

Dan: I can explain!
You: Oh I'm definitely listening
Dan: I was just curious so these happened
You: But all of these seems old.. I mean it's like it's been here for quite a long time
Dan: Nope! It's just antique! Come on now let's go downstairs
You: Ooookay~ But! You haven't seen the sites yet, let me look it up for you
Dan: Wai—

Passing through all the stuffs, you touch the mouse which made the monitor turn on automatically.

You: Oh you're already on the web. Did you talk to her already?
Dan: Y-Yes! I did! Now let's go~
You: Wait a minute.. Why is your account is named Lady Lotus?
Dan: No you probably read that wrong, come on now
You: Dan.. Don't tell me.. Are you actually Lady Lotus?!
Dan: .... I hate you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

AN: This story might be ridiculous but it was a really fun idea to make!! It's actually a request from kNightly_Tales who also make Duskwood's fanfics called "Chaotic Duskwood" so shoutout to them for the creativity! Check them out and thank you for the request~