Tipsy

⚠️Warnings⚠️
The following chapter contains fluff, roughly 20% of ooc, Luca being drunk, and 3% of spice(?). Please drink responsibly. Reader discretion is advised.

゚+o。◈。o+゚+o。◈。o+゚+o。◈。o+゚+o。◈。o+

You threw the dice on the table and moved your character to the given number of steps along the route. You bought a token and flipped it over.

You pouted immediately. "Oh, Jesus......What?! How am I supposed to win this game!" You yelled while placing all of your play money to the side.

"I told you I'm good at it!" Luca cackled. He threw the dice and moved his character to the spot. He flipped over a token and smirked.

"I found it! I found it! The diamond is mine now! Muhahahaha!" He laughed. You leaned back on your chair, defeated by Luca's good luck. It truly was an exciting journey.

The ladies and the crew stepped into the room with snacks and beverages as soon as you finished the game.

"Are you feeling better?" The lady smiled while taking her seat beside you.

You nodded while tidying up the table. "I'm probably......dead if Luca wasn't there." You murmured. The bruises on your wrist and ankle were treated instantly after you woke up with him.

"Our boss surely thinks thirty steps ahead, yeah?" The crew agreed. Some of them bobbed their head.

"I couldn't even think at that time! I just followed my instincts." Luca shrugged. He stared at you with a smile on his face afterward.

You returned the sweet smile. "But when did you change his gun...?" You asked in curiosity.

"Well, I have uh...... Spies over there." Luca said. The puzzle pieces turned into a full picture at last.

"Ha......Still a better story than the book I'm reading. Mafia boss protecting his significant other. How romantic is that." One of the ladies sighed while snickering. The man beside her nudged her and gave her the eye.

You giggled while looking around the room full of couples. They were all chatting and drinking from their glasses. You noticed their eyes were glittering when they look at each other. The romantic atmosphere filled the room in no time.

You sensed Luca's passionate stare immediately. You lifted your chair and placed it next to Luca, making sure there was no space between you and the man.

You reached for your glass, but Luca stopped you. You looked at him in confusion.

"Don't drink that. You're still recovering, right?" He asked. It seemed that he knew you drank that drugged water. Mixing that with alcohol was certainly a dangerous thing to do.

You put down your hands with slight disappointment. He held your hand and placed it on his lap. You were startled, wondering what he was trying to do.

He then rubbed his cheek on the top of your head, attempting to give you some snuggles. You giggled as you find it funny. It was truly a behavior of a puppy.

The contrast when he is working and resting was huge. You could not imagine him being a mafia boss with that pure heart and mind. But his charming aura attracted you whenever you assist him at work.

Luca held his glass and slightly leaned his head backward to drink. You peeked at him without him noticing. His adam's apple moved up and down every time he drank. Soon he put down the glass and you looked away, pretending you did not see that. But the heat on your cheeks revealed everything.