𝐸𝓍𝓉𝓇𝒶 - Perfect

Surprise💗
゚+o。◈。o+゚+o。◈。o+゚+o。◈。o+゚+o。◈。o+

It was Luca's day off. You smelt the scent of grass after stepping out of the mansion with your eyes blindfolded. You felt the warmth of Luca's hands while he was trying to cover your eyes.

"Are we there yet?" You stayed in your room for the whole afternoon due to Luca's order. You wonder what he was doing the entire time.

"Wait, wait! Not yet!" Luca said while giggling. He moved you forward and stopped as you arrived at the destination.

"Okay, open your eyes now." Luca let go of his hands and revealed his surprise. He stood beside you in silence, wondering how you would react to the scene.

There was a tent in the middle with some flowers as decoration. Two chairs and some comfy cushions were inside the small white tent. Luca placed food in the middle of a fancy white blanket. The scent of fresh flowers and the candles made everything dreamy. You then saw a guitar lying beside the tent.

"Wow, Luca, this is......" You were surprised. You have dreamed of a picnic date with Luca for a long time. It finally came true.

"I made it by myself! I think it's pretty pog. Are you proud of me?" Luca led you to the blanket and said as he turned his head toward you. You stared at his sweet smile and nodded.

"You did a great job, Luca. I'm proud of you. POG!" You mimicked him and replied with a bright smile on your face.

Luca sat down and patted the area next to him for you to sit. You sat at his left side and glanced at his glimmering purple eyes. "Thank you for preparing this for me, Luca." You spoke.

"It's okay! I'm glad you liked it." Luca couldn't stop smiling after seeing your reaction to what he did for you. You knew the corner of your lips was raising the whole time.

The sun was going down as you and Luca enjoyed the sweet moment together. The sky started to turn orange, then dark purple. Stars appeared above you both and sparkled every time you looked at them. The moon came by and hung itself at the edge of the sky. The breeze was cozy as usual.

"Are you cold?" Luca whipped his head to you and asked.

"Oh, I'm fine. Thanks." You answered.

"Well, you can take my jacket anytime if you're cold, alright?" Luca took off his jacket and gently placed it on your lap. He smiled and took the guitar beside the tent.

You heard several notes as Luca started to tune his guitar. You remembered how shocked you were when you first knew Luca could play the guitar.

"Do you have any songs in mind?" You looked at his guitar, admiring the unique design. His charming features made you flustered every time you looked at him.

"I do have a song I wanted to play. Wanna hear me play it?" Luca's eyes blinked a few times. His imaginary tail in your mind wagged as you heard his words.

You nodded and turned your body to face him.

"Okay, wait, wait! This is so embarrassing!" You saw Luca cover his face for a second and hold his guitar again.

Luca cleared his throat and played a few chords.

I found a love for me

Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead

Your eyes widened as you heard Luca sing. You covered your mouth in shock.

I found a girl, beautiful and sweet

Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

Your eyes locked with his all of a sudden. Luca looked at you and returned your smile.

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love

Not knowing what it was

I will not give you up this time

But darling, just kiss me slow

Your heart is all I own

And in your eyes, you're holding mine

The candlelight covered up Luca's blushing cheeks. His fingers stroked up and down on the strings as he played the song romantically. Each note hit your heart like an arrow flying toward its target.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song

When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath

But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

Everything turned silent after Luca finished the part. You glanced at him, did not know what to say. You felt your heart race as you heard his angelic voice.

"I-I just wanted to sing this song...... For you." Luca put down his guitar and looked all flustered.

"Luca...... How dare you be this cute!" You covered up your face in embarrassment and said.

"What?! What do you mean?! I'm not cute! Hey listen, I'm not cute! I'm mean and evil!" Luca defended himself and answered.

You giggled at the man. The candlelight could not cover up his flushed ears anymore.

You sat closer beside Luca and caressed his heated cheeks. The song he sang for you made you want to hug this adorable puppy. You looked at his eyes full of desire.

Luca looked down, took the jacket on your lap, placed it around you, and pulled it instantly. The coat wrapped tightly around you. You were startled by the sudden movement, and now your face was only a few centimeters in front of him.

You could not escape from the barrier he made. His eyes locked with yours once again. You slowly closed your eyes and waited for Luca to approach you.

Soon you felt the familiar, warm and soft sensation touch your lips. You thought Luca would be gentle, but he went rough instead.

You panted at his aggressive and passionate movement. "Hey, Lu-" Another wave of passion came before you completed your sentence. There was no sign of him stopping.

It all ended as you were nearly out of air. Luca's warm breath mixed with yours, recalling the memory of what you just did.

"I-I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Luca saw you pant heavily and asked in an apologetic tone. He adjusted the jacket on your shoulders, making sure you were warm and cozy.

"I-I'm fine." You laughed. You looked at Luca and saw him chuckling too.

The romantic atmosphere strengthened immediately after the kiss. You leaned against Luca's chest and gazed at the stars with him. He wrapped his arms around your waist and gave you a few kisses on the neck.

You flinched as you felt his hair tickle your neck. Luca giggled and teased you more as he found your reaction rather adorable.

You turned your head to Luca and found him gaping at you already.

"What do you want?" You taunted as your hands intertwined with his.

"Nothing." You heard him say. He gave you a peck on your forehead all of a sudden. You giggled.

"You were quite flirty after that, huh?" You asked as you snuggled with the man behind you.

"All the time, babe. What do you mean?" He answered.