Sweet Dreams

"Hey......Wake up......"

"Wake up......! It's dinner time......"

You opened your eyes widely all of a sudden after you heard the word dinner coming from above.

And Luca was right on top of you.

"Good morning! ......Good morning? It's nighttime now but good morning!" You saw him smiling like a puppy waking his owner up for food.

Your cheeks flushed after you realize you were trapped in his muscular arms. You were just like a newborn puppy compared to his body size.

"Uh...... Luca, I can't get up if you're on top of me......" You blinked a few times while staring at his innocent purple eyes.

"Oh, right, you're right! sorry." He giggled as he returned to the side of the bed.

You knew your heart rate increased significantly. You sat up and dusted your dress.

"Let's go! It's dinner time!" Luca rushed toward the door and opened it for you. You smiled at his thoughtful movement again.

You and Luca walked into the dining hall. Food was served on the table, the utensils and plates are extremely fancy.

You attempted to sit with the ladies, unfortunately, you saw them all sitting beside their husbands. You had left with no choice but to sit beside Luca at the far end of the table. Of course, you were truly willing to sit next to him.

Dinner started after you sat down. Roasted chicken, pork ribs, spaghetti, salad, and beverages were served on the table. You glared at the delightful food and knew it would taste incredible.

"Try this! It's my favorite food! It tastes so good, trust me!" Luca said while passing the plate of pork ribs to you. You took a portion and thanked him after.

He certainly did not lie about the taste. The sauce blended in with the juicy soft meat perfectly, even the bone of it was savory. You dug in for more after a taste of it.

Luca took a glance at your lovely face without you noticing. It was probably because of you eating the meal with a zest that made him flatter. The ladies giggled after realizing their boss staring at you during the meal.

They had taken it for granted that you were the one their boss was finding.

The food was fantastic and you had a wonderful time chatting with everyone. You tidied up the plates and glasses to the kitchen and helped with the dishes. You could not stand yourself to not lift a finger after this amazing meal. It simply did not feel right for you.

The bed certainly felt much comfier after a day of keeping company with someone. The pillows and blankets embraced you into your dreams immediately.

You felt that the closeness between you and Luca strengthened after a couple of weeks. You assisted Luca in searching for the rare treasure while trying to find your place in this family.

It was a windy night.

"......!"

You woke up in the middle of the night with fear. You sat up in bed and wipe off your tears.

The house is frigid and silent at night, the leaves blown by the breeze were the only thing you hear.

Shadows formed by the moonlight moved every time the cool wind went through.