𝐼𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 - An Unusual Mission

Disclaimer (?)
It is my first time writing a vintage-themed story like this. I am not familiar with the generation and I am unsure of everything written in this story. So please forgive me if I made a mistake or the storyline doesn't make any sense. The story will be uploaded at a slow pace since I need time to do research. Anyways, please enjoy yourselves and don't violate the pog limit. Hehe.

゚+o。◈。o+゚+o。◈。o+゚+o。◈。o+゚+o。◈。o+

Throughout the decade, the world continued its recovery from World War II. The period saw great population growth with increased birth rates and the emergence of the baby boomer generation.

The Kaneshiro Family expanded as time passed. With people from around the world helping families to coordinate less......savory business efforts. Kaneshiro's son, Luca took over the family business after his father's retirement.

A group of men walked into the room and bowed to the blonde muscular-built man. "I apologize for interrupting you, boss. But......We have been searching for this treasure for a long time ......Could you perhaps tell us what exactly the treasure is?" One of them asked.

He was standing beside the window, looking at the glamorous city down below.

"I have no idea! My dad just said it was a treasure! I don't even know what it looks like!" The blonde man turned his head to the speaker and responded with an Australian accent.

The team frowned. It seems like they had a hard time finding the treasure they were talking about for months.

"But no worries, bro. I'm sure we will find that treasure soon!" He let out a bright smile as usual. The group kept their frown on their faces and left the room.

The man sat on the nearest couch after they left, wondering where it would be.

This task that his father gave him was surely simple yet confusing.

The man stood up after a couple of minutes and walked out the door. He decided to ask for a hint.

He then came back with more questions popping up in his head. The group of men approached him again as they saw him walk into the former boss's room.

"Ahhh......I still don't understand! That's so harddd!" He plopped to the couch with his hands massaging his temples. He sighed as he looked at all the members in black.

"Boss! Did you get any hints?" The crew questioned.

"Yeah......But I still don't get it! He said it's something...... warm! Aren't treasures supposed to be cold and hard? How can a treasure be warm! I don't know any of it!" The blonde man yelled. He grabbed the lion plushie next to him and put it on his thighs, petting its head.

The group bobbed their heads while listening to his words. They were confused as well after the boss finished his sentence. He ordered a few people to search for clues in the library and some of them to go find gems and jewels that can resist high heat afterward.

He stood up once again after the group left.

Maybe it's the best time to take a stroll.

He looked at the coat hanger after touching the cold metal doorknob. He needed something to hide his identity from the crowd. A basic black suit and a hat probably would do the trick.

Luca arrived at a local bar after a 15-minute walk in the city. He sat down at the counter and ordered a drink to stimulate his brain.

He heard a scream after his first sip.

゚+o。◈。o+゚+o。◈。o+゚+o。◈。o+゚+o。◈。o+