Chapter 3: A Call from the Abyss

In my nightmare, I stood in front of a door.

I opened it and entered a room that I wasn't familiar with.

It was a small room with ordinary decorations but somehow, it felt like my own room.

At the corner of the room, in the working space, there was a girl playing games and talking to somebody.

"It's a ping!" The girls shouted "Chats, I told you it's not my fault. It's lag's fault"

The girl shouted, screamed, and then laughed repeatedly. I could feel the joy coming out from her.

But then, I realized something strange.

I listened to the girl sound once more before being sure about it.

The girl who sat in front of me. She sounded just like me.

On the second look, she looked just like me! Blonde hair, blue eyes, everything.

What the hell is this?

I asked myself and unconsciously reached my hand to the girl but as soon as I touched her, everything flashed before my eyes and my surroundings changed.

The room changed into some kind of fantasy-looking dungeon. The crippled pillar protects this place from falling apart.

I stood at the center of the dungeon as I tried to collect my thoughts.

I looked around and found no one in this scary-looking place.

The haunted atmosphere is surrounded by wicked air. It made me couldn't breathe or think properly.

I wanted to move around but couldn't. My leg won't listen to me. It became solid like a rock. Then, something happened.

I felt something creeping toward me. I couldn't identify what it was until it came close.

It was a horrifying-looking shadow. The reason why I called it "shadow" was because its whole body was painted with dark violet.

At first, I thought it had no shape, but on the second look, I found it took the shape of a girl with tentacles behind her back.

"Finally! I have found you."

The shadow spoke with its ambiguous voice which couldn't be identified as a man or woman.

I widened my eyes, breathed heavily, and sweated a bucket.

The shadow reached its hand toward me.

"Don't be afraid, I will never hurt you. Never!"

#