Chapter 18: The Council vs The Ancient One Part 1

The meeting room was invaded by the menacing enemy.

"WAH! Looks like we have met again, my dear Council members...and IRyS, if I remember correctly."

The Ancient One said as it was floating in the air.

"It's an honor for you to remember my name."

IRyS said calmly to the enemy as she stood next to me.

"Miss Ancient One!"

Ouro Kronii shouted as she moved to my front.

"What is it, the Warden of Time?"

The Ancient One asked as it stared down on its opponent.

"Can we talk this one out? About your plan of traveling back in time."

Ouro Kronii asked the Ancient One.

As surprised as I was, the Ancient One widened its white blank eyes then laughed maniacally.

"What a surprise coming out from you, the Warden of Time. Did you just realize my power and decide to give up already?"

The Ancient One mocked its enemy as it continued to laugh.

"No! I don't think that we, the Council, will lose against you. We just don't want to fight an unnecessary battle."

Ouro Kronii said and she guarded me with her arm.

"I see. So you do have a reason more than yourself in another dimension but I have to sadly refuse, the Warden of Time. I do have another plan."

The Ancient One said and violet magic crests appeared around her, charging.

When the magic crests fully charged, they fired the energy blast directed to us.

"Miss Watson! Get Down!!!"

I did as Ouro Kronii told me to do.

I got down for a second and when I heard the attack's sound fade, I saw all of the Council members standing in front of me.

Tsukumo Sana was the one who used the energy barrier to block all of the Ancient One attacks.

Meanwhile, other Council members prepared for the battle as well.

Ceres Fauna held the floating golden apple.

Hakos Baelz held two dice between her fingers.

Nanashi Mumei held the bow.

"Are you alright, Miss Watson!?"

IRyS asked as she picked me up.

"I'm alright!"

I answered IRyS.

"IRyS! Could you take Miss Watson to a safe place while we were dealing with the Ancient One?"

Ouro Kronii asked IRyS.

"I will, Miss Kronii, but please be careful! The enemy is much stronger than when she fought me."

IRyS spoke to Ouro Kronii.

"Thank you, IRyS! You focus on your guarding duty, and Miss Watson! ..."

Ouro Kronii called me as she threw the pocket watch at me.

"Keep it for me, okay! I will take it back once I'm done."

Ouro Kronii asked me and I nodded back as an answer before IRyS brought me to the safe place.

IRyS created a transparent energy barrier to guard both of us.

The Council members prepared their battle stances as same as the Ancient One.

Both sides stared at each other in silence and Ouro Kronii was the one who broke the silence as she pointed her clock-hand-shaped sword at her enemy.

"Well...shall we start our rematch from another universe, Miss Ancient One?"

#