Chapter 14

Pool day...

2 days after the fight, me, Amelia, Brian and Jake went to the local water park. I wore my black swimming costume with some shorts over the top and tied my hair up in a pony tail so it doesn't get wet.

Amelia wore a bright orange bikini and the boys wore some shorts.

After 10 minutes of walking, we finally made it to the gates of the outdoor water park.

As soon as we walked in, an echo of voices circled my brain. Kids were running everywhere and loads of people were beside the pool sunbathing. I could see multiple slides next to and across from each other and a pool underneath all of them.

First, we went to the bar to order some snacks and cold beverages. Me and Jake got slashes, Brian got a beer and Amelia got some coke. 

We headed towards the lockers, located opposite the pool and crammed all of our bags into it. I attached the key from the locker onto my necklace so it wouldn't get lost.

The boys decided to go on the slides and me and Amelia decided to suntan next to the pool awhile. "I'm dreading leaving on Sunday. I don't know what's going to happen between me and Brian." I stated with a sigh. "I sure you guys will work it out. Me and Jake did." She said with a grin. "Really! What?" I asked, desperate to know. "He's going to live with me in my apartment back in Canada." She revealed. My mouth dropped open with surprise. "REALLY! That's adorable!" I exclaim. I couldn't help but get out of my snubbed and hug her.

"That's enough mum." She muffled under my hug. "Sorry." I said, letting go of her and sitting back down. "Why doesn't he come with with you in your apartment!" She said. "He cant he's on business trips al the time. Plus, I'm busy too I've just signed up to do training to be an airplane assistant." "Does he know about it?" She asked. "No, not yet. You're the only one knows so please don't tell anyone." I pleaded. "I won't but talk about it with him soon. Communication is key!" 

Maybe she is right. I just need to be honest. 

Authors note: (Not part of story)

It's coming towards the end of the trip for Amelia and Mia!

What do you guys think will happen?

Sorry I didn't update yesterday!

See you guys tomorrow for the next update!