Chapter 9

The After Party...

"She was SO scared when you started having a proper go at her. It was hilarious to see her run of to the kitchen." We all laughed while Jake expressed his opinion of the situation that happened less than an hour ago. I really surprised myself tonight. But I'm worried, not because of what I said to Lola but because I called myself Brian's "girlfriend" even though we haven't really made that official yet. I mean, I would love to be his girlfriend but i'm not completely sure he wants to be my boyfriend. Maybe, I should ask him? No, that would make me look needy and desperate. And that's the last thing I want to put across. Everything been going so well between me and him and I don't want to ruin it now. 

But, I also realise that I've only known him for a week. And we have already kissed and gone on three dates. Maybe we are taking it too fast. We should probably slow down little so we both know what we want in the future for our relationship. I really want this relationship to last so we can have children, get a house, grow up together. He is the 1st man I have ever felt love for in my entire life. I just hope he feels as serious about this thing we have as I do. Because if not, I'm not wasting my time on someone who doesn't want anything to do with me after summer. 

"Mia, are you ok?" Amelia's face appears close to mine, with a worried look on my face. I must have been zoned out for a few minutes. "Huh- yeah I'm fine." I looked at my phone. It was 2am in the morning. "I'm going to go to bed." I said while yawning. "Yeah, it's about time I go too." Brian says with a smile. We all waved and said our goodbyes until he walked out of the door. "Mia, is it ok if Jake stays here for the night?" I nod and go into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. 

I change into a tank top and shorts and tie my hair up into a messy bun. I then use a makeup wipe to clear the makeup off of my skin and brush my teeth. Then, I opened the door and Amelia and Jake were kissing. Ew. I try to ignore it as I get into my bed, trying to get comfortable under the covers. Before I had chance to close my eyes, Brian texted me: "Hey love, I just wanted to say I'm really happy you stood up for yourself tonight. And it's kind of rude to ask on text but, do you want to be my girlfriend? I just feel like I kissed you but didn't make this relationship official. I want you to know that I really like you and I think I'm beginning to have deeper feelings for you. I want this to be more than a summer love. I want to start a family with you, live with you, grow old with you. I just want to be with you love." I think myself blinking a tear away. He needs me. He's as serious about this relationship as I am. I quickly type back with: "Hi Bri, haha it was funny when I did that at the restaurant. And you read my mind actually, I've been thinking about I want in the future and I want to do it with you too. I can't stop thinking about you. And I think I've fallen in love with you. I want you to know that I need you in my life. I want to start a family with you, I want to get a house with you and I want to live every second of my life with you. But, I'm also thinking of how long we have known each other and I think we need to take things slow in order for us to get to know each other better. I really want this relationship to work out Bri, so in order to do that we really do need to find out more about each other and hangout with each other." 

Suddenly, Brian texts back. I'm desperate to know what he has written. "I'm so happy you feel the same way. And, I agree with you. We need to get to each other better so we can make this work. So, if you wanted to of course do you want to come to my room like right now." I laugh to myself at how upfront he is. I text back "I'm on my way." I quickly put on my slippers and look over to see Amelia and Jake asleep on her bed. I grab my room key and open the door as quietly as possible, not wanting to wake them up. After I enter the hallway, I close the door behind me and head for the elevator. 

Authors note: {Not part of the story}

AHHHHH. I love Mia and Brian's relationship so much. 

So I just want to make sure it's clear what days I am going to post new chapters. 

I will post Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.

Thanks guys for all the support! See you all for the next update tomorrow!