Dang it free will

Wormwood was bandaging themself with honey poultice, hoping that it would help their blighted hands. I mean, if it was constant logic that gave them the blight, then constant logic to fix it, right? Turns out the constant is a bitch, and decides what works, and what doesn't. You really can't win.

Now the most common method, and the easiest method to cure blight is to simply cut it off, now although appealing to just cut it off and get it over with, it also could also go horribly wrong, and the arm could not grow back, or it could take longer than usual. Charlie knows that it could just reasum from the cut off part because wormwood never had blight nd there was nobody at the camp who understood how to take care of a plant, non the less a sick one. So for now, Wormwood is gonna keep trying literally any other way.

Like stated before, although they were trying, it wasn't necessarily working. The blight continued to get worse. The dots became bigger until the brown became on mass. The movement in their leaves was stiff, becoming harder with every passing day. And worse of all, the others had gotten suspicious.

The others meant well, Wormwood knew that. They were always kind and help them when they had to deal with the seasonal changes and taught them tons of stuff, he would have been dead without them. Yet this was new, and Charlie knows how they would react.