Bestie, it's gorey!

Just a baby TW, this does contain violent material and depictions of fear and violence [im not sure violence is the right term but it shall do])

Wormwood woke up the next day feeling well, worse. Which he should have probably expected. But hey, they they were alive! Thats nice.

When they walked out of the tent he immediately felt off, like someone was watching him. They decided to pay no mind to that feeling in their nonexistent gut. They went to go and try to be helpful, whether it be through trying to mine or cook to just sitting in the farm and let the plants grow. The plants did not grow like how they used to, but still grew better with them near compared to them not being there. They chose the latter, after all it was something he knew he could actually do and not harm their delicate leaves. They made his way over to the farm area.

They were in the garden, just sitting their with their little plant friends. These little buds would never leave them alone till the day one of them dies. That was always a comfort to have. Talking about never leaving Wormwood alone, that feeling of being watched also didn't shake off. Actually it just grew, so that probably isn't good. After all alter knows what the bushes of the constant is hiding. They turned around, their was nothing that they could see behind him. But it was best to stay on guard-

Something touched their shoulder.

It was Wx! Nice to see them around! But Wormwood still felt uneasy, like why were they here? Wx had stated multiple times about their hatred for organics. So why come to the farm, where plants literally grow, plants were organic, right? Thats what they told him. To be entirely honest Wormwood never understood the term "organic" but just went along with it.

"Hello metal friend! Why are you-"

Wx grabbed Wormwood's arm and tugged them to a standing position

"GAH!"

Wormwood tried to get their balance, however before he could get that balance he was being tugged along by Wx. He didn't know where he was being dragged to. They hoped it would be nice however the feeling of unease didn't diminish. If anything it heightened!

It was minutes into their walk, well Wormwood believed it was minutes, that Wormwood tried asking where they were going, all they got in return was a small huff and a look. So that was very assuring!

Now Wormwood really wanted to know where they were going. They were near camp, he could see smoke from the fire. However they couldn't actually see the camp, just the smoke. Wx stopped walking. They started to shuffle through their backpack looking for something.

"Metal friend why are we here?"

Their was no response, just the noise of shuffling. They soon produced a bit of velvet. They then used this velvet as a blindfold and gag for Wormwood. So now Wormwood was scared, for obvious reasons. He was then forced into a kneeling position with his hands and arms on what they believed to be an old stump. Wx grabbed something else, they knew by the shuffling of the bag. Wx had their foot on the back of Wormwood. Wormwood was very confused at this point. I mean why bring him to the middle of the forest, not allow them to see or talk-

CHOP

Oh, thats why. Wormwood kneeled there, feeling okay. He was in no pain just a small bit of confusion. For less that a second.

Then the pain faded in, and by "faded in" they meant that it came in little by little, however that little by little was insanely fast.

Soon their arm was ignited with pain. It felt like the pain if fire was concentrated unto a small sliver of his upper arm. They were biting down on the gag, tears dripping down his face.

As they were getting over the pain of their first arm, their wrist was mirrored with similar pain. He tried screaming out but was stopped by the gag. They were choking out sobs as he felt the sap pool around their limbs. They felt like the room was spinning. He felt his arm being wrapped with something, however it was overshadowed by the stabbing pain in their arms. He felt too weak to stay up, and fell to a near sitting position. They felt their consciousness fade as they cried.