Descendants 2: Utter Chaos

After Evie finished fitting Mal in to dress, Mal followed her friends, trying not to think about Evil. Jane ran to Mal "Hey Mal Mal" Jane called

"Yea what" Mal asked

"So I hate to um...er......you know...." Jane studdard 

"Bug me" I asked

"Yea that"

"Sorry, but I have to get to" Jane cut me off

"Just nod, If you like it banners,napkin design,table cloths" Jane trailed off. I just kept on nooding.

" I can't wait to see you wedding" Lonnie exclaimed, behind Jane. Then Harriet came running over.

"Yea me too - What What" 

"The royal Coalition is like engaged to be engaged!" Jane explained.

"I knew it" Evie exclaimed

"Go Mal" Harriet smirked.

"What wedding. How come nobody told me about this! Why is everything planned out" Mal complains

"Hi Mal" I hears a voice behind her. She turns around to see Ben smiling at her.

"Hey Ben" The girls smirked.  I glares at them from the corner of her eye.

"Ben! I need to ask you something" Jane pulled Ben. "See ya later" Ben smiled.

"Bye" I replied.

"Ok so what colour do you want her eyes to be" Jane asked, showing Ben 3 types of green. "Um this one" Ben showed a dark green. "Ok thanks bye" Jane ran off.

I rushed to the locker for her next class as the bell rang. "Hey Mal" A voice said. Which scared Mal. "Oh you scared me Ben"

"I have a surprise for you" Ben smiled. "Another one it's like everyday now" I smiled

"Or every other day" He smiled "You're more perfect then I  thought" 

"Yea that's me perfect Mal"

"Come on let me spoil you" He smiled

"We managed" I went to go grab a book then Ben spotted the spell book.

"Wait, you didn't donate to the museum" He asked.

"Oh look at the time I need to get to class" I started walking away.

"Ben what's this" I asked as I saw a purple motorcycle.

"You like it"

"Ben how much do I like strawberries" I asked. "You like them more then anything" He replied. "That's how much I love it" l smiled. 

"Well, what about class" Ben asked.

"Oh yeah, Bye Ben"I smiled

"Bye" Ben waved as he walked off

=============================================================================

TIME SKIP

I ran as fast as I could with my  heels all the way to Carlos and Jay's dorm. I ran in closing the door behind me. Carlos was on his bed on his laptop while petting Dude. I saw the news that was playing earlier My eyes started turning green. "Woah easy there" Carlos said,  I stared at him like a crazy person.

"Easy How is this Easy" I screamed at him. "You don't have like I dunno hundred people taking pictures of you and can't even watch memes without someone taking pictures of you. N-Not that I watch memes. You know what I mean" 

"I'm sorry"

"Carlos, don't you ever miss people being scared of you" I signed

"Um you're thinking of my mother so no" Carlos exclaimed. "So anyway, did you bring it" Carlos asked. I cleared out my thoughts. "Yeah I did". I gave Carlos a truth gummy. We hear the door open to see a Chad walking in the room.

"Hey" He said. "I came here to use you 3D printer and stuff"

"How did you get the keys to my dorm"

"I printed off last time when you were sleeping"

"Out" Carlos, pointed to the door

"Come on you're printer is better" 

"Out and leave the key" Carlos signed

"Ugh fine" Chad said as he left

"Yea so the potion" Carlos asked

"Oh Yeah" I gave him the truth gummy

"You sure you want to eat this because if you do you will have to tell the truth" I explained, as I took out the truth gummy.

"So this gummy thing will make me say my feelings to Jane" Carlos asked

"Yeah so It's a truth gummy take it or leave it" I was about to give it to him " Wait, you sure you want to have this because ...... if I had this I will be immediately be shipped to the isle on express delivery and-" I got cut off by Carlos.

"I guess I will take my chances" He smiled 

"Alright" I let my hand drop

 IN YOUR DREAMS I'M GOING TO ADD THAT TALKING DOG! 

I felt Dude licking my arm, Then I look at my arm to see no truth gummy. "Bad Dog!" Carlos said. "Man that was disgusting" He exclaimed, "You just gotta Man Up while you're doing that can you scratch my butt" 

"You heard him scratch his butt" I ran off "Your going to leave me like this"

HARRIET went in her dorm and opened the laptop, "Hey" Harriet greeted, "What up" Audrey greeted. Evie was coming back with some clothes and started eavesdropping them. 

"Come on when can we tell anyone I mean Like Mal knows" Audrey signes. "We had this conversation last time not yet" Harriet signs.

Evie stares at them confused as Mal knew but never told her.

"So how's everything going" Audrey asked

"It's great" Harriet smiled

Evie smirked and opened the door, "Hey" Evie screamed. Harriet ended the call. "So whatcha doing"

"ummmmm Memes" Harriet lied.