Descendants 2: Mal is that you!?!

Nobody's POV - Auradon

"After a long day of Cotillion planning I finally get the day to spend time with you" Harriet smiled at the computer. "I know right" Audrey smiled at her. Harriet was about to lie down on Mal's bed. When she sees a note.

"Mal left a note" Harriet informed. "Open it" Audrey exclaimed. Harriet read the note out loud. "Mal left to the isle" Harriet shouted. "She what why" Audrey asked. "I dunno I should tell Ben" Harriet said. "So see ya". "Ugh bye" Audrey mumbled. Harriet closed the laptop and ran to Ben office

"Ben Ben Mal Mal" Harriet came breathing hard. "Calm down tell me what happend" Ben asked. "Mal ran to the isle" Harriet signed. "Oh no it's my fault" Ben signed.

"What do you mean" Harriet asked confused. "I went all beast on her on our date" Ben confessed. "Ok so I have to go find her " Ben looked out the window. "Are you crazy!?! you can't just go there alone" Harriet shouted. "I will come" Harriet signed "With Evie, Carlos and Jay"

"Yeah Yeah" Ben signed. "But if this happens again I will eat you alive" Harriet threatened. "Ok Ok..." Ben replied. "But you're not going like this let's take you to Evie" Harriet pushed Ben to Evie's dorm and told her everything that happend.

 "Mal is all alone at the isle" Evie cried. "No no it's not your fault it's Ben" Harriet pointed at Ben. Evie walked up to Ben and held him by the collar "If this happens again I will destroy your kingdom" Evie threatened. "Ok ok" Ben shricked. Evie let go of his collar. 

"Ok let's go" Ben ran out to the limo's. "Wait Carlos and Jay" Evie reminded him. "Oh yeah" Ben called them. Within 5 seconds they came running in.

"Alright let's go" Jay jumping in the car. "right behind ya" Carlos got in. Everyone else got in and drove to the Isle. 

"Mal has got to be in our hideout" Evie exclaimed. "Yea" Harriet said.Evie threw a rock to show a secret entrance  "I will go alone" Ben ran up the stairs. They all waited.

Mal P.O.V

"At least I don't have a pitchfork" I heard a voice I turn around and see Ben standing at the entrance.

"Ben" I gasped. He came closer to me. "Please, Mal the fight is my fault Please come back home" Ben held his ring in front of me. I placed down my spray paint can and came closer to him.

"Ben don't you see Auradon isn't meant for me the Isle is" I told him. "The limo is a sweet ride" He replied

"Fine I will change, I skip school, do vandalism and prank everyone-"

"Ben no" I started "See I'm a bad influence"

"Don't quit us Mal" Ben placed his ring inside my hand "The people love you I love you Don't you love me?" He asked.

"I need to stay here, Crop myself out of your family picture" I told him "It's best for the kingdom"

"No Mal" Ben saddened. "Leave Ben" I told him "But.... Mal" I gave him back his ring back "I SAID LEAVE" I screamed at him. Ben nodded and turned around. I held my tears as I saw him leave.

When I heard no footsteps I collapsed on the floor and started crying. "Mal MAL" I heard someone say on the communication pipe, 

"Mal?"  I heard Evie say, "Come on Mal it's us let us talk for a bit" Evie told me. I stood up and pulled a lever. "Leave my alone E"

I wiped my tears and continued spray painting. I turn around to see Evie, Harriet , Carlos and Jay.

"Uma captured Ben" Harriet told me. I stood there shock "What are you thinking bringing him here"

"He was about to come anyway. We wanted to keep him safe" Evie told me."Yeah and we clearly failed that" Carlos added.

"Ok so what do we do" Jay asked. 

"We" I asked, I picked up my jacket and told them "No I'm going alone this is between me and Uma" 

"No Mal, Uma's gang is huge were coming" Jay told me. "Yeah you're going to need us" Carlos added,

"Mal come on" Evie pulled my arm. "No I said alone" I pulled my hand away from Evie. I left the hideout.

TIMESKIP

I walked to Usuala's fish and chips, "I'm back" I rolled my eyes. Everyone stared at me. "Loser party of one" Uma said in the same tone.

She gestured to a table and kicked the chair at me. I caught it and gave her a smirk and sat on it. "Place smells like raw fish you clean" I asked, raising a brow.

"Sorry we out of Butlers" Uma rolled her eyes. 

"Where's Ben" I asked Uma. "You know I've dreamed of this you asking something from me" She stated "You would do anything for little old Benny Boy"

"So you dream of me I'm flattered" I smirked. She stood up banging the table with her hands "Doesn't she have the perfect little life".  All the pirates agreed.

"If you want to settle this score fine then I have no reason to bring Ben into this" I told her.

Uma laughed and sat back down, "I think little old Benny Boo spices up the deal" 

"Mother like Daughter" I rolled my eyes. She put her arm on the table "You win Ben's free" I placed my arm on the table. "Don't you wanna know what I get if I win" Uma asked innocently.

"Keep dreaming" I told her. 

"Three"

"Two"

"One" We started arm wrestling.

"You know that whole princess act never believed it" She told me "You could give a villian a tiara but you're still a villain."

"You can give a pirate a ship but you're still a twig arms" I 'roasted' her.

My eyes started turning green. I was about to win. "Just so you know if I will I get the wand" My concertation broke and Uma and won.

She stood up and cheered, along with the other pirates. 

"Bring the wand missy at 3pm or Ben walks the plank" Uma smirks

I signed and left the restaurant. "Yea right" I mumbled to myself