Revelations part two

"So let me get this straight, your telling me that you talked to cody as he was about to leave."

I nodded slowly to Riley who was practically livid.

"Why didn't you stop him?" He asked trying to hide the anger in his tone but failing miserably.

For a moment The group remained silent and it was very unnerving to say the least.

They wanted to know, so I understand their silents but if this keeps up I won't be able to tell them properly if My lack confidence get's in the way.

Riley sighed releasing the suffocating tension within our group.

"I am sorry.... I am not angry at you.... I am just Frustrated at the fact that Cody left without telling us anything." He apologized.

"Riley... I Went check on him because he was acting strange that's all not that he asked me to." I explained.

The rest of group nodded in understanding while Milo remained stoic as the seconds tick by. I tried to recall everything that happened but nothing to came up that would help us to find Cody.

"Did he gave you a hint about where he was going?." Vi asked her arms crossed.

"All he said was his leaving and that I should keep it a secret." I answered.

"This is getting us nowhere." Muttered Milo as he began to paced around. Knowing him would he wore himself out so Michelle a grabbed his shoulder and shook her head passing her discomfort to him. He sighed it was like a teen drama that Vi Sometimes let me borrow but this was the real world and I can't just expect it to be the same.

"Alright I won't do anything rash." He grumbled.

Michelle smiled at this and towed him back into sitting in front of me. I guess the Red head's charms holds alot of sway to the ace gunslinger because he can get really stubborn at times and during those "rare" occurences he will listen to no one even his best friend.

"So what's battle plan?" Vi asked and milo's face soured.

"I am not sure." Riley rubbed his chin " we can't make a move until we Know Cody's location."

To this I felt a bit guilty of not stopping him and lowered my head but Vi patted my head reassuringly.

She flashed a confident smile and whispered."We'll find him don't worry."

I nodded forcing a weak smile on my face.

"Now we wait fo-" Milo was cut off when the TV went on.

Me and others looked at the TV screen which only opens when the Shelter the biggest underground settlement in atlas city has an emergency announcements.

"Good evening to all." The stoic man with graying hair greeted from the Screen." My name is John Kepler chief of shelter protection brigade and I would like for all surviving human beings to listen." He paused. "The Atlas hive has made it's move last night, as an army Of what looks like scrap Guardians and Goliaths advancing their way towards the southern waste if anyone is out there I advice to find the nearest bunker and hide until the machines are dealt with by the shelter's Task force, so I repeat anyone at southern waste must find shelter as fast as possible because things will get bloody soon and I don't want any friendlies caught in crossfire, kepler out."

The TV turned off and VI slammed her fist at the table.

"Damn!!!" Vi cursed." Of all the times...." She trailed off gritting her teeth.

"We have no choice we must wait and hope that idiot is as far away as possible." Riley said his voice calm yet I could see through his eyes that he wasn't calm at all, if anything He could blow up any second, but the Ace gunslinger was good at keeping his emotions in check and I was thankful for it. Emotions and feelings are fine but they can also effect the way a person thinks, so staying calm and being reasonable is the only way to keep ourselves from falling apart specifically me. Isn't it strange that a few hours ago, I was crammed inside my room letting my Insecurities eat away what little self esteem I had? And Now I am okay like it never happened...

The human mind is strange as it is Complex, I was never good at deciphering even the tiniest part of it's natural process and I fear I might never understand it's complexity, but there is one thing I will admit that I do understand, and that is I am willing to forget my doubts to achieve my selfish Wish...

Cody please be alive.....

~~~

A/N: early update guys couldn't leave anyone hanging so I uploaded this part it is the continuation of revelation part one which I Originally wanted to be uploaded before the previous chapter but thankies to the wattpad app I had to re-write this part from scratch... So it is a lot shorter than usual... I might upload early again... Infinity will have an update probably later or tomorrow so check it out.

Unusually happy- Nul

Ps... Sinon is such a brainiac but her self doubting drags her down... I hope she changes soon

;-)

Update...

It seems There was inconsistencies I notice like the way I keep calling Riley Milo for some reason... But I rectified my error so sorry if you got confused ^_^