Break out

I stood up and stared blankly at him Confused by the fierce image he was trying portray to me. He eyed my left arm but luckily My metallic Claw reverted to it's original form before he could notice it.

"As I said before you will tell me everything you know...." He growled at me with teeth bared.

"Alright... I'll talk just lower the guns okay? I don't want to be dragged into any trouble." I raised my hands in surrender.

"Where did you come from? And why did you break into the shelter... Answer me..." He growled menacingly as he grabbed my collar and yank me up...

"I-I don't know what you're talking about!... And if you want proof just check out my Scavenger gear you'll know where I would came from."

"Is you're name Cody Miles...By any chance?"

"Y-Yes..."

"The last report from our Guards stated that you have Died care to explain we got visual confirmation to prove it."

"W-what I didn't Die... You must be mistaken..."

Crap Ai what did you do while I was pass out.

"Stop screwing with me kid... Because I already know all about you...."

I gulped inwardly and remained quiet... While he continued to fire a nonstop barrage of questions that I didn't have the answer for.

"I tried playing nice and tried to Get information from you like you were a regular human being kid but I guess you're just a Newly Developed Machine sent by the hive... The only way we can make you spill the beans is to crack you open." He walked away from me and nodded at the guards beside him.

They both raise Their weapons and fired in a burst sending a hail of bullets heading towards me.

Battle mode initiated... Reflectors Activated.

Two circular plates Materialized themselves on the back my hands and Immediately use them as shields.

Energy hummed and in a blink of an eye the Disc started to emit An energy shield That protected me from the incoming bullets heading their way to kill me.

Surprised the pair of Guards froze... Big mistake...

I morphed my other arm into it's Iron Claw form and slashed horizontally, turning their weapons into a pile of scrap metal and Then I use my beam shield as Ram to knock them out.

Grapple Hand form Available....

I quickly swapped my claws for a bulky arm that had a three digit hand. I fired my Newly acquired Appendage and quickly the thing Quickly Flew towards the direction of the fleeing Lieutenant.

The Grim looking man could only Groan as my Grapple Hand Clamped tightly around him and began to process of Dragging him back towards me.

Take me to you're leader.... I wanted to say to his face when I held him tightly with my Grapple hand but time is valuable so I need to get his cooperation so I could Escape without blowing stuff up...

"Talk... I have no more time To play games with you..." I said to his face that was staring down at me.

He chuckled..

"What can you do kid? Or is it machine ?... Even if you kill me now the Entire shelter's Forces have already been alerted there is no where to run."

"Retard can't you see I am not the Enemy here... If I wanted to I could have killed you're guards but I didn't."

"So? You're a machine... What matters is you die here in this place no matter How hard you try you wouldn't be able to break through the defenses we have installed in this asylum. " he laughed triumphantly.

I gritted my teeth no choice then... I morphed my energy Shield arm into my mortar Gun... Despite Ai's warning of conserving My remaining Nanites, I Readily Aimed  at the opposite wall where My Scans showed the outside.

The Phoenix guy could only  shout out in surprise as I fired a shell which tore through the thick concrete Wall.

As the smoke settled a strong breeze entered the hole I made... Revealing the outside of Asylum(?) Room I was Imprisoned.

"W-what do you think you're doing?!" Phoenix said in a panicky voice as I dragged him with me towards my Makeshift exit.

"Leaving." I simply answered and leapt out of the hole...

Did I mention I was in the Fifth floor?... I laughed when Lieutenant Phoenix The scarred, Grim looking soldier from hell scream like a girl....

A/N: yep sorry for wait... Guys... Been a little bit preoccupied... you know personal stuff ... Like trying to get back I shape... though it's short please Enjoy

-Nul

PS. Cool Claw concept from warhammer 40k that would be a good depiction of Cody's Claw Weapons albeit a bit bulkier...

Unedited.