~Facing the past~

Alright y/n I have to give an announcement to everyone, can you go play for me for a bit? Yeah! I'll go play see you later daddy!! Y/n ran away saying in excitement. Y-yeah... ok... EVERYONE I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!!

*Everyone teleported to the throne room*

I have a meeting with bill, 404, error, multi, and hate... I have to tell them about m..my past...and also y/n's... error and bill know as much as you guys do... oh and 404... I need you guys to take care of y/n.. when I'm g-g-gone... Boss couldn't you just tell them it's to sensitive for you to talk about? Killer questioned, I wish I could killer... but since we are one of the most powerful sanses in the multiverse, we have to do such a think...

I have to go in an hour... I'm counting on you to keep y/n occupied once I'm gone, wait boss, can't you just not go? Your the boss can't you just refuse to say anything? Dust asked, Dust, killer thank you for looking out for me...but it's not up to debate, please if you will keep them busy for me thank you, dismissed.

Nightmare walks away with his tentacles down, thinking of how he is going to explain how hellish and sad, his past was. He was really scared that the others would look at him in disbelief or disgust, everyone watched as their boss left, in shock that he had to explain how terrible and sad they have been told nightmares past was like.

Hey moon I'm gonna be gone for a little while so your gonna stay here with Dust and the others ok, ok! Have fun daddy! Can me and horror make food? Y/n asked, if ya don't burn down my castle which I hope won't happen because horror got all the chiefs here fired and now he works in the kitchen ;) ok! Y/n giggled and ran to find horror. Have fun? I wish this was a fun meeting y/n I really do...ok nightmare let's try to calm down and not cry during this meeting...

*An hour later*
I'll be going now guys.. please don't do anything destructive, yes boss! Everyone answered back some bowing.

Hello everyone it is nice to see you today, you to to-to-to-to-to 404 answered back, sTilL gLitChing out like CrAzy copy and paste!? Error said laughing Oh shut up-up-up-up-up! 404 shouted pissed. Everyone calm down! We have something to do today, we don't wanna waste nightmares time now do we? Great! Now let's go, multi said rolling his eye sockets.

Oh hey guys please come sit :D bill said floating in the air, yes come and sit nightmare is here to tell us about his past and what happened and how he became like this hate explained

Nightmare gulps and tries to calm down while walking to a chair sitting in a void 404 created. Alright nightmare start whenever your ready hate said patiently. Nightmare felt ready to cry, he didn't know if he could rethink a really bad time in his life without having a breakdown... he just sat there his boney hand was shaking and he was producing so much goop from his body it fell onto the table.

But them he remembered, all the times y/n had told him he could do it. He took a deep breath, and thought about y/n and the idiots, and how they would react to this. He kept breathing while looking down at the table goop now falling on his pants, finally he took one last deep breath exhaled it, and he started explaining.

Instead of the reaction he was expecting everyone felt bad for nightmare, and understood why he was so eager to leave when he got there.

*After the meeting*
Guys I'm back... hey boss how'd it go? Cross asked, it was fine just tell y/n I'm back and I'll be reading in my room I just need some time alone but I'm fine thank you for asking cross, your welcome, cross answered back with a smile.

✨credits✨
Aww noots I feel bad for you :(
... I'm gonna read goodbye
Wait for meeeeeeee!!!!!!
Fine! Move it kid!
Wait you forgot to say! Uhhhh 🙄 I guess I gotta thx for reading make sure to come back next time and trust me, I will put Leah to sleep so she doesn't annoy the heck out of you again!
Night that was rude also this is getting long we gotta go!