Where is Miss.Nim?

Hey daddy y/n said pulling on nightmares jacket, yes my dear? Do you need something? It's been a long time, I've seen- Dream again but what about Miss.Nim? Y/n asked, uh- I- why do you wanna know sweetie... well because she was super nice! And I wanna see her again can I daddy? Y/n asked pleading.

Nightmares mind:
Yeah right! That women is more cursed and rude than my brother! She was only being nice for a perfect look for our "family" if you can even call us one! Now we actually have an amazing family we all are different, and we all get each other! My stupid mother is just a manipulative pitch! One of the reasons why I killed that narcissist.
**********************************************************************************************

Y/n kiddo, listen, she just doesn't want to see you anymore, she is kind of an idiot! But hey, that's ok! We don't need her! You have everyone Else here. They are why better than some stupid "queen" b..but daddy :( y/n said looking down at the floor. Yes? Why does she not like me? Before dis happened she seemed to like me just fine y/n said sad. Honey sometimes people's feelings or opinions change.

A..are you gonna change your opinion on m..me! Y/n shouted ready to cry, no no no no no no no! I would never! Come on y/n you know me! I would never turn my back on you! Ever! A..are you s..s...sure? Positive! O....ok if miss. Nim says sorry! I w..won't forgive her! Y/n said angrily, wow no need to get angry 😅 but yeah ok 👍 I like the sound of that 😆

O..ok I'm gonna go find chess and Mr. darkwood... thank you daddy! Y/n ran away happy again. Oh my gosh that was close! If y/n knew I killed Nim they would never forgive me! Right? But it's for their own good.

M..master! One of the guards said, what do you need? S..sir Mr. Hate told me to give this to you! The guard said giving the note to nightmare and leaving.

*The note read*
Dear nightmare,
I have noticed the change in you for the past few months because of miss. Y/n being awake, I found it quite odd that you would be this attached to a kid like this or anyone at all. If your thinking I don't like them or think I want this kid dead, you are highly mistaken. I just wish to ask if y/n could come to our next meeting, we all are interested in them. We also have someone you may know or not know we would like you to meet or meet again, please bring y/n if you feel that you can trust us, we wouldn't hurt them under anything, so please consider. 

Until then Hate,

They want me to bring y/n? And want me to meet someone I might not be able to trust? That's really risky. But- we are all really strong so maybe... I'll have to ask y/n what they think, I know they will say yes -_- but still wouldn't hurt to ask right? When is our next meeting again?

Nightmare looks at his schedule, ok so the next meeting will be on Tuesday September 12th that's In 3 days! Ok I better go tell the others and ask y/n!

Thx for reading UwU
Proud of himself