2020

Dynamite hitting the Billboard Top 100 for multiple weeks, records broken for the most streamed music video in 24 hours. 

10 million views in just 20 minutes...

All this amazing success...  although 2020 was one of the worst years for themselves over all. 

I mean, you have to thank covid for that-

Their Map of the Soul tour got canceled, the world went into lockdown, quarantining...

As the years go by, everyone getting older... the conversations of military enlistment was thrown around the air once again.  

Armies were even getting unsettled because Jin's age was very close to the deadline age for enlistment.

Tension, anxiousness and confusion were the emotions met at this time. 

Hatred was another one.

Sharp increase in instances of hostility and harassment directed at Chinese and other Asian communities related to COVID-19.

#StopAsianHate was one of the top trending hashtags of 2020.

And bts being who they are, they were the focal point for people to discriminate against. 

On news outlets, the internet, Jimmy Kimmel-

Saying that all Asian personel were the cause for the virus.

Absolutely not true at all. 

Not knowing what the future would hold for them was just plain right scary.

But as time goes on...

Life goes on.

and it became the first Korean sung song to hit the top 100. 

Unable do go on their annual Bon Voyage trips this year, another idea was put into action.

Since the world is in lockdown, why not just stay in the country?

And so...

BTS In The Soop was created. 

__________

"This is going to be so much fun-" Minhee lifted her small suitcase into the trunk as Namjoon picked up the heavier one for her.

"Seokjinnie-ahhhhhhh~" She opened the back passenger door of the silver suv as the girl slid herself in, putting her backpack next to her that was filled with snacks, headphones and other necessities. When it comes to road trips, Minhee is the queen of being prepared.

She wore her chestnut brown Fila crewneck with a pair of leggings and her original superstar Adidas sneakers. Minhee's natural coloured hair was down with her cat eyes sunglasses sitting on top of her head pushing her bangs back.

Fastening her seatbelt, Minhee sat in the middle (in the back) with Yoongi driving and Jin the navigator.

"When was the last road trip we did?" Jin questioned as Yoongi replied

"I think it was in New Zealand-"

"Ahh, I miss New Zealand-" Minhee stretched

They just hit an hour of driving and the girl was starting to get stiff.

"But it's fun doing a road trip in our own country. I know we've been all over the world, but there's still places in Korea I've never been to-"

"I want to go back to Busan-"

"We went for our muster in 2019-"

"But never got to venture out and explore-"

"Ah Jungkookie and Jiminnie will take you for sure-" Yoongi's eyes flickered to the rear view mirror noticing the youngest's expression