Twenty-Seven

Jin walks slowly into his department's office, with Namjoon tailing behind him. They were both silent as they walk, Jin staring at the ground while Namjoon's eyes never left Jin.

Reaching the corner aisle that leads to their office, Jin halted and faced Namjoon. "Uhm- hey, thanks for just letting me cry without asking anything. I appreciate that."

"All I want is for you to be okay. If you think staying silent and just letting out a cry would make you feel better, I'd be much willing to be your shoulder to cry on." Namjoon let out his tiniest smile, but his dimples are still evident, which didn't go unnoticed by Jin.

So Jin smiled lightly too, he said, "I'd like to make it up to you, Namjoon..
Is the gathering of the interns tonight? Can I come with you there? I don't want to work tonight and my best friend probably has a sched already, hence I'll be free later."

"Ah, yes. It's later, we'll have some meat and soju. Would you like that?" Namjoon smiled, hearing Jin is now interested in coming with him, where he first invited him to.

"Yes, very much. I'll go with you after office, then."

Namjoon nodded, "Please take it easy with your work. And drink lots of water. I'll see you later, Jin."

"Yes, and thank you again, Namjoon."

Jin already made his way inside, Namjoon watched as he goes. Jin walks into his workstation, hearing voices murmuring as he passes by the other employees. He chose to ignore them, instead, he glanced into Taehyung's office which now seems empty. Jin thought that Jungkook might've probably left already with Jimin for their schedule.

*******

Later that night.

"Jin isn't answering his phone, hyung. I'm worried where Mr. Min could've taken him." Jungkook said to Taehyung over the phone, while the stylist continues to fix his hair and retouch his makeup.

"I already told you, Xiumin said that he went back to his desk after about two hours when you left."

"Then why isn't he answering my calls?!"

"Have you really been exchanging calls with him? How come I don't know about this?"

"No, hyung. I just know his number. I'm sure he knows my number too."

Jungkook heard Taehyung sighed from the other line. Then he spoke,

"JK, just coz he has your calling card doesn't mean he already saved your number. He might not be answering your calls coz your number isn't recorded in his phone."

"But I can't focus in this shoot with him in my mind, hyung!"

"You are now becoming so unprofessional, JK! Okay, okay.. I am now parking in front of Hobi's building. I will ask him about Jin for your peace of mind."

"Okay, hyung. I will wait, don't hung up. I'm not needed in the scene yet anyways." Jungkook said, hearing Taehyung sighs once again. After a few while, he can already hear Hobi greeting Taehyung. Then it seems that the older has handed Hobi his cellphone.

"Hello, Jungkook-ssi?! Jin is out with his classmate for an intern gathering or something, that's what he told me, so he cancelled a booking again. He said he's not in the mood to work and asking me to cover for him. But I already have a dinner scheduled with Tae, so I forwarded it to the agency. I'm sure Jin will get scolded again."

"He's out with a classmate??! Shit! Must be that dimple guy!" Jungkook's forehead creased, then he heard Taehyung took back the phone from Hobi.

"Why did you tell him that, babe?!...
Hello, JK? Can you please finish first your shoot? Then after, you're free to go wherever if you want to stalk Jin, okay? Please remember, you are at work!"