Thank You!

Hello loveys! 💜

Just a quick thanks to all..

Ughh, finally, I was able to face and finish my first ever Jinkook book!! Thank you so much for all your patience! For those who stayed with me 'til the end, y'all are the best!! 😘

Ending a book is actually a bigger challenge for me than starting a new one.

Though before I publish a book, I usually have everything drafted. The main plot, the scenes I have in mind and the ending of the story. There are instances when I suddenly think of some things to add while I write the chapters, but still.. the ending is intact.

But how to properly execute an ending is much more difficult. Therefore, I took some time on this. So I am thankful as you all stayed with me while I grasped for more JINspirations.

It's been an emotional journey- especially for most who hated JK from the start. However, I won't judge anyone by how y'all judged JK, or even Jin. I am a person who gives second chances in my life. And I learned the importance of it. For some, it may not be the case.

I wish everyone had learned though even a bit of a lesson from the characters' experiences. And may it help you or guide you to become more kind and understanding towards people.

Now, without any regrets but with a grateful heart, please let me say..

The Escort, now signing off..

Thank you loveys!!

Borahae,
Ava 💜

Borahae,Ava 💜