Forty-Five

The doorbell rang repeatedly while Jin was fixing Jungkook's necktie. So he hurried his way downstairs to get the door.

"Hobi, did you need to--"

Shoving past Jin, Hobi ran inside to head to the toilet. Jin was surprised and confused at the same time. But Taehyung said, with Zeha in his arms, "He's been feeling sick in the car."

"Oh?" Jin reacted, then he took Zeha and carried him in his arms. He gave him a long peck at his chubby cheeks, "Appa missed you! Have you been a good boy?!" Jin smiled as Zeha giggled a bit. Then he turned to Taehyung again. "Will Hobi be fine to attend the event?"

"I hope so."

"Is he pregnant, hyung?!" Jungkook said, as he made his way down the stairs.

Taehyung smiled and shook his head, "Must you spoil the announcement we're going to make at the dinner?!"

Jungkook chuckled a bit and walked near them in the middle of the living room. "Sorry, hyung. That's the first thing I thought."

"Oh my gosh!! Really??" Jin's eyes widened. "Congratulations! Finally, after being married for over a year, you now decided to have a child!"

"Thank you, Jin. We just really waited for Hobi to finish his dance school. I'm not in a rush coz we get to have Zeha from time to time, but I thought it'll be good to give Zeha a playmate soon too." Taehyung said with a wide smile.

"That's right!" Hobi said, who just came out of the bathroom.

"Hobi-ah!! Congrats!" Jin exclaimed. Then they hugged, with Zeha in between them. Chuckling softly, Jin continued, "I'm so happy for you. You're gonna be a real parent soon. I'm sure you'll be a great one coz you've had some practice with Zeha already."

The best friends giggled as they went on and on with chatting. On the other hand, Jungkook whispered to Taehyung, "So, you won't borrow Zeha anymore, hyung? How can I have my 'fuck all night long' session with Jin again??!"

Taehyung chuckled as he shook his head, then he said, "Okay, guys. We need to go if we don't want to be late at the show."

"Oh, wait. I'll just dress Zeha with his tuxedo!" Jin said.

*******

The 50th Annual Golden Films Awards.

Jin, Jungkook and Zeha, along with Taehyung and Hobi are sitting at a round table located in the second lane from the stage front.

The show has not even started yet, but Jungkook is already tired of mingling almost with everyone at the event - most are directors and big producers in the film industry.

Since Jin gave birth, Jungkook has started to slowly increase his projects again. But he now does mostly just movies over TV series. He still gives enough time for his acting coaching to their artists and managing the agency with Taehyung.

On another note, Jin is enjoying his time at home with Zeha, while writing movie scripts and/or books - whichever project is ongoing for him. He's working part time as an apprentice to his favorite and idol writer, Kim Eun-sook. But he also has his freedom of his own time, therefore he can be with Zeha full time.

Jin had a couple of his books published already, and a movie plot he has written is even a nominee for tonight's award show too.

'Our program will start in ten minutes. Please proceed to your seats, thank you.'

As the emcee made an announcement, Jungkook sat down beside Jin and sighed, "Sorry. I was caught up with a lot of personalities." He whispered as he took Zeha from Jin and made him sit on his lap.