Chapter 6

Elizabeth heard incessant knocking just as she sat down to watch a movie in the living room. "The fuck." She got up to answer the door, finding Andy standing in front of her, "what do you want?"

He pushed past her into the house as she grunted, "we need to talk. Where are your kids?"

She shrugged, "they are in New York with their dad for the weekend. Why?"

He nodded, sighing, "when is Arwen's birthday?"

She watched him, knowing he was already irritated, "don't Andy. I beg you not to pull on this thread."

"Damn it.. tell me Liz! When is her birthday?"

She sighed, crossing her arms in front of her chest, "February 24, 2005."

Andy groaned, pacing in front of her, "please don't tell me what I'm thinking is true. Because it can't possibly. Because you would tell me!" At the last word, he stopped to face her, "you would tell me!" He repeated, waiting for her to say something.

"I would tell you what Andrew?"

He gripped her shoulders in his hands as she dropped her hands to her sides, "you would tell me if Arwen was my daughter!" He watched her look at the ground, "for fuck's sake Elizabeth!"

She brought her hands up, brushing his hands away as she pushed him, walking into the kitchen, "what did you expect me to do? You already chose Laurie! You think I should have came to you and begged you to choose me over her? Choose my child over hers. I couldn't do that Andy, and I wouldn't!"

"But Derrick..."

She shook her head, "he came home after college and we got to talking and we hit it off and started dating when Arwen was like 2. He's the only father she's ever known Andy. He knows she was yours, but he never treated her as anything other than his. He has been and is a great father to my daughter. She's mine! Not yours! You weren't here."

"Fuck!" He slammed his hands on the kitchen counter before leaning against it, "I could have been! I would have been! You didn't even give me the chance!"

She scoffed, "like I said, I wasn't going to make you choose between your children Andy! Arwen has a great father that loves her. Could you have guaranteed that for Jacob if you had left her for me?"

He groaned, "I don't know." He leaned back against the counter, crossing his arms as he watched her standing there. "I wish you would have told me. I loved you Lizzie. I still love you. And I would have chosen you." He lowered his voice as he grabbed her hand, positioning her in front of him as he brought his hand up to her hair, "it was always you."

She nodded as he placed his hand on her cheek, her leaning into his hand, "I know. That's why I couldn't tell you. You already chose her. I didn't want to make you conflicted. Jacob deserves to have you as a dad."

He nodded, "and so did Arwen. She deserved to know her father."

Elizabeth groaned, "she did."

He scoffed, "Murphy? He isn't her father. I want to know my daughter. Please Lizzie. She doesn't know?"

"No. She doesn't know. And I didn't come here for you to know your daughter. I didn't come here for you at all Andy. I don't want anything from you."

"I know. But you're here now Lizzie. Please."

She felt her breath hitch as she watched him lean in towards her, placing his hand at the nape of her neck. He pulled back slightly, watching her to see if she would push him away before she felt him crash his lips into hers. She groaned, leaning into his kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Andy moaned, pressing her back against the counter as he lifted her to him, cradling her face in his hands as he positioned himself between her legs. He moved his hands down to her waist, pulling her body closer to his. He finally pulled away, resting his head against hers as he tried to catch his breath. "Damn it."

She nodded, "I know. Why did you do that?"

"You know why I did that Lizzie." He gripped her thighs as he looked down at the skirt of the dress she was wearing. "Liz.."

She groaned, "I know. I want you Andy. But we can't..."

He nodded, not moving from his spot. "I know." He ran his hands up the outside of her thighs under her dress. "I miss you so fucking much Lizzie."

She brought her hand up to his face, "I haven't told you yet, I like the beard." She smiled as he chuckled, "you should probably go. I haven't told Arwen yet, so you have to wait. Please."

Andy sighed, "okay. I'll wait until you tell her."

She giggled as he didn't move from his spot, his hands still firmly on her thighs, "Andy."

"I know. I know. I can't move." He heard her whimper as he hovered his mouth over hers again, chuckling as she leaned in this time, pressing her lips back to his. He moaned as he felt her hands on the band of his pants, pulling him closer as she undid them, pulling his cock from his pants. He grunted, pushing her panties to the side as he entered her, pulling her to the edge of the counter. "Fuck Lizzie."

She moaned as he lifted her to him, turning to press her against the refrigerator. She grabbed the top of it it with her hand as he thrusted into her hard and quick. "God I missed you too Andy." She whimpered as she felt him nipping at her neck, pulling her dress off her shoulder to kiss along her shoulder, back up her neck to her chin, finally crashing his lips back into hers. She felt his tongue against hers as she felt his beard scratching her. She moaned loudly into his mouth before he pulled away, resting his forehead against hers.

"With me Lizzie. With me." He smiled at her whimper as she nodded her agreement. He groaned as he watched the pleasure on her face as she yelled out, clenching around him. He grunted, feeling everything tighten as he contracted, releasing with her.

Elizabeth groaned as he kissed her again. "Fuck."

He panted, "I know." He set her back on the counter as he fixed his pants, "Fuck Lizzie. I shouldn't have done that."

"I know. But we did." She hopped off the counter, "I wanted it as much as you did Andy." She brought her hand up to his cheek as he nodded, "I'm sorry about Arwen."

He groaned, "I know. I don't blame you. I ruined you. I broke your heart. But it's not too late. Please."

She sighed, nodding, "I know. I'll talk to her. Okay? And your marriage?""

"Fuck." He rested his forehead against hers, "you're the only woman I've ever loved Lizzie. She knows that. We've been trying to hold it together for years. But I just don't know if I can anymore."

She nodded, "well you need to go home Andy. I'm sorry."

"I know." He leaned down to kiss her once more. He turned back to her from the front door, "I will figure out something. I need you Lizzie."

She groaned, watching him leave before she could respond.