Chapter 9

A few weeks after Arwen disappeared to talk to Andy, Elizabeth saw the principal, Tammy enter her room one morning.

"Ms. Walsh, can I steal you away?"

She nodded, looking at her class, "keep reading. I'll be right back." She followed Tammy to her office, seeing Jacob and Arwen sitting outside the door with their heads hung down. She knelt in front of them, grabbing their chins in her hands to make them look at her. She found Jacob with a big black eye and Arwen with a bloody lip. "Tell me you guys weren't fighting," she groaned as she stood up.

Arwen shook her head, "not each other."

Elizabeth looked across the hall, seeing a much larger boy also with a black eye.

"Ms. Walsh."

She nodded at Tammy, looking to see Laurie coming down the hall followed by Andy.

Andy placed his hand on her shoulder as Laurie fawned over Jacob, "what happened?"

Elizabeth shrugged, "I don't know yet."

Andy nodded, looking down at Arwen, placing his hand on her cheek, running his thumb along the cut on her lip, "are you okay?"

Arwen nodded, "it wasn't Jacob's fault."

Andy nodded, sighing, "just stay here." He squeezed Jacob's shoulder before he followed Laurie and Elizabeth into the office. "What is going on?"

Tammy sat behind the desk as she motioned for them to sit. "Apparently Arwen had some sort of altercation with the boy out there, Charles. And he hit her and Jacob got into a fight with him."

"What sort of altercation? My daughter is quiet and doesn't bother anyone. What could she have possibly done to provoke this boy?" Elizabeth heard Laurie scoff on the other side of Andy as he sighed.

He went to the hall, pulling Jacob into the office, "tell us what happened Jacob."

Jacob sighed, nodding his head. "I was coming around the corner and I saw Charles ... grope Arwen and she punched him in the face. At which point he smacked her in the face. I stood in front of her and he hit me, so I hit him back."

Andy looked back at Tammy, "are you serious? This boy groped my daughter! And all she did was defend herself!"

"They still fought Andy! Jacob has never been in trouble until this girl came into the picture!"

He glared at Laurie as Elizabeth leapt to her feet. He put his arm up in front of Elizabeth as he stood in front of her, "that girl is his sister and all he did was defend her. The same way I would expect him to do if it were any girl!"

"If I may." Tammy stood up from her desk, "I realize he was only standing up for Arwen as she was doing for herself. They still all resorted to violence and I'm going to have to suspend them for the rest of the week."

Andy shook his head, pointing out of the office at Charles, "he better be getting expelled for sexually assaulting my daughter!"

Tammy nodded, "yes. He will be expelled."

"Good!"

Laurie sighed, "I have to go back to work."

Elizabeth nodded, "me too."

Andy smiled, "I'll take the afternoon off and take the kids."

"You're not bringing her to my house!"

He rolled his eyes at Laurie, "she's just a kid. And it's fine." He turned to Elizabeth, smiling, "I'll take them both to your house?"

She nodded, "sure. Arwen has a key. Thanks Andy." She turned to Jacob, hugging him, "thank you Jacob." She placed her hand on his cheek, "you're a good big brother." She walked out into the hall as Arwen stood up, "you're suspended. I'm not mad. We'll talk about it later. For now, go with your father."

Arwen nodded as she hugged Elizabeth, "okay. Thanks mom." She saw Andy smile at her as he approached with Jacob, "I'm sorry Andy... dad."

He chuckled, "you're not in trouble. It's fine. And call me whatever you want. Come on, we'll hang out with you until your mom gets off work." He smiled as she grabbed his hand as they walked.

Elizabeth turned to Laurie as she exited the office, "you have a problem with me, then have a problem with me. I don't give a shit. But you have no right to treat my daughter, your son's sister, like shit. She's just a kid. And this is as confusing for her as it is for the rest of us. Why don't you grow the fuck up and show her a little compassion." She stormed away before letting Laurie say anything as she heard her scoff behind her.

✨✨✨

Elizabeth entered the house with Jasper, hearing laughter as she found Andy in the living room with Jacob and Arwen playing video games.

Jasper brushed past her, "can I play?"

Andy smiled, "of course. Take my controller." He looked up at Elizabeth as he followed her into the kitchen. "Hi."

She chuckled, "nice having you here when I get home."

He laughed, "we could make it a permanent thing. I went to a divorce attorney last week."

"You did?!" She shook her head, "Andy. I didn't come here to blow up your life."

"You didn't. The fuse was lit a long time ago. It was going to happen sooner or later. Better that it's sooner." He brought his hand up to her cheek, "I love you Lizzie."

She groaned, nodding, "stay for dinner?"

He smiled, "I'd love that."

"Good." She grinned, "I have to go change." She grabbed his shirt, pulling him closer to her, "help me?"

He moaned softly, "god yes." He heard her giggle as he followed her to her bedroom, closing the door behind him. He grunted as she crashed her lips into his, pushing him back against the door. He groaned, pulling her blouse from her skirt, unbuttoning it as he pulled it from her. "Fuck." He trailed kisses down her neck to her chest. "I miss you."

She giggled, removing her skirt as she stood in front of him with a bra and panties. She heard him groan as she pulled away to pull on a t-shirt. She grabbed some shorts from her drawer as he yanked them away from her, pushing her onto the bed as she squealed softly.

Andy pulled her to the edge of the bed as he undid his pants, pulling out his cock as he heard her moan. He pushed her underwear to the side, entering her quickly as he leaned down to her.

She moaned softly, "I love you too Andy. Don't stop."

Arwen turned to Jacob in the living room, "they know we know what they're doing, right?"

Jacob laughed, "I guess they don't."

Arwen nodded, "I'm sorry about them. And about today. Thank you though."

He shrugged, "you're my sister. It's my job now. And don't worry about your mom. My parents haven't gotten along in years. I've never seen him happier than he is with your mom." He turned as he heard Andy coming out of Elizabeth's bedroom, laughing.

Andy shrugged, "what?"

Arwen laughed, "as if we don't know what you guys are doing in there. We aren't stupid."

Andy groaned, leaning on the back of the couch, "does it bother you?"

Arwen shrugged, "of course not."

He looked at Jacob, "what about you? I've talked to a divorce lawyer already. Does it bother you me being with Elizabeth?"

"Of course it doesn't dad." He smiled, "besides, that means I get to spend more time with Arwen."

Andy smiled, "good. I'm happy you guys are okay with this. We're staying for dinner. I'll deal with your mother later when we get home."

Jacob sighed, "okay."